Forums Kongregate

Beta?? (locked)

11 posts

Flag Post

Why is Kon suddenly a beta version? In the title in the banner it says BETA just above the last E in Kongregate…

Explain? or have i just missed that, o and sorry to bug you about this, but the games tab…please…

Flag Post

It’s been there since March. Before that, it was Alpha. The site is still very much in beta — we don’t even have the card game for our challenge cards yet.

Flag Post

ah right, obviously im not as observant as i thought….
that is true i spose, but hey, still a damned good site xD
(flattery ftw)

Flag Post

swearing allowed in fourms? i don’t think so hugga bear

Flag Post

This site isn’t rated PG or something. Saying the word “damn” is fine, unless you are an 8 year old >.>

Btw… damn damn damn damn damn :O

Flag Post

I fail to see how “damn” is a swear word. Some people are too easily offended…

Flag Post

i’m not offened i was just saying and by the way crap is not a swear word…

Flag Post

Yeah, I don’t really find cussing that offensive when it’s not being used as an insult. I really think people need to quit getting offended so easily, like editundo said. Anyway, I have never seen this place in alpha. How long was this place in alpha? From the time the site started to March?

Flag Post

I wasn’t here during alpha, but yes, I believe so, yoshi :3

Flag Post

OMFG ALPHA!

Flag Post

@ 2krewlop not really swearing ;)
I agree with yoshi, as long as the word isnt being used to purposefully offend someone then i have no problem with it. Even if it is, if its directed at me then i usually dont care what word they use, its more that they were trying to offend me than anything else…

But yeh, weird i never noticed the alpha/beta thing…