Forums Kongregate

Adds

11 posts

Flag Post

I hate the adds on kongregate. I am here to game not to be advertized to and to be told to buy crap!!!!!

Flag Post

I hate minuses, adds are awesome. But that’s because I try to be a positive person. If you love minuses then you’re going to inevitably end up a negative person.

Flag Post

AdBlock

Flag Post

kongregate gets all it’s money from ads. There wouldn’t be a kongregate without ads

Flag Post

Kongregate has ads?

Flag Post

Subtracts?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

I hate minuses, adds are awesome. But that’s because I try to be a positive person. If you love minuses then you’re going to inevitably end up a negative person.

Adding isn’t the only cool thing though, I just love the Fricknmaniac Exponent. I bought the 5! product and instantly got +120 happiness.

Flag Post

What is “ads”?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

Adding isn’t the only cool thing though, I just love the Fricknmaniac Exponent. I bought the 5! product and instantly got +120 happiness.

Adding is so in 5th place, though, and even exponents are the first loser. PEMDAS! So many more priorities before adding.

Really, the ads on Kongregate are basically your only payment to use the service. Would you rather pay a subscription to just use Kongregate (without Kong+) or have a minute amount of ads that are so apparently inhibiting on your experience on Kong? I vote the latter, as ads don’t bother me. I guess that’s abnormal.

You could always just get Kong+, too, as it’s a form of guilt-free Ads-B-Gone bug spray. *smirx*

Flag Post

Oh, ok I understand know.

Flag Post

Hate ads, but Kongregate has that nice little cancel button if you don’t like the ad, but generally they show good ads. Usually when I see an ad I haven’t seen before I tend to keep watching it. To me they’re more like trailers than ads. None of that “make your whites whiter” detergent shit.