Forums Kongregate

The Quirky Capricious Kongregate Competition Finals: Cirpacha and MaistlinRajere Champions! page 3

62 posts

Flag Post

Congratulations to Cirpacha and MaistlinRajere for being the co-champions of the Quirky Capricious Kongregate Competition!

Flag Post

Congratulations to both of you!!!

Flag Post

Black ‘n’ Orange vid. A wonderful tourney, Frick! Congrats to you, Cirp. And good job, BHA, You did very well.

Flag Post

Congrats Maist and me. I wouldn’t have had a chance in reaching your scores in 25 Boxes anyway, haha.
EDIT:// Also, thanks Frick for the tourney itself, it was somewhat enjoyable ;D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Precarious:

Good luck to the finalists!

Frick, what’s the tiebreaker in the event of a 3-3-0 / 2-2-2 / 0-0-3 outcome?

I saw this coming a week ago. :) Seriously, though, congrats to Cirpacha and Maistlin. Also, good job BHA.

Flag Post

Awwww, I missed the ending :(

Kongratz guys!

Flag Post

Congrats!

Flag Post

Kongrats Cirpacha and Maistlin!

Flag Post

Well done!

Flag Post

I have to admit that I thought I was well prepared for the tournament, with all the preparation time that I put in, combined with all my knowledge from being a participant in numerous tournaments, but there would be a lot of things that I would change the second time around if I ran another tournament.

That being said, overall I’m still quite pleased with how things turned out, especially the game choices (excluding the three game changes that happened, but even those, at least the first two happened within 24 hours, and the third one didn’t have a major impact on the round).

Once again, congratulations to the two winners.

Flag Post

No matter how prepared you think you are for something, there will always be something unexpected that happens. What separates the best from the rest is how they respond to unexpected situations.

Flag Post

CONGRATS TO MAIST, WOO!

And congrats to Cirp as well, of course.