Forums Kongregate

The Kompetition (Qualifier- ∞ spots left!) JOIN NOW! (locked)

97 posts

Flag Post

(I hope this post isn’t a format fail)

Welcome to The Kompetition!

That’s right, I’m hosting another one of these things. It will definitely be better than my last one, which is difficult to accomplish, but it will happen.

There is no limit to how many people can qualify for this. However, there is a one week deadline for qualifying. I have made the qualifier really difficult. The qualifier of this game is Take Your Canvas Bags to the Supermarket You must complete the whole entire game.

In order for your qualifying score to be counted, you need to post a screenshot of your end game screen, which includes your name in the top right of the game panel along side the green plug(or yellow plug, I guess), the game window, and the “High Score” section of the highscores tab. Any editing of the screenshot is not allowed. The score must be achieved during the qualifiers.
Here is an example screenshot:

Before you go qualify, some things to take note of:
-No alts will be allowed. If it is found out that an alt is being used, both the alt and main will be DQ’d from this tourney.
-This tournament will likely run for about a month and a half, it may take longer or shorter based on how smoothly things actually happen.
-Cheating will not be looked kindly upon, and if solid proof of such action is found, the violator will find themselves removed from the competition. Forcibly by force.
-If you think you have found proof of someone cheating or a glitch/bug, Do not say so in this thread. Instead, whisper me Include proof and I’ll look into it.
-If you do not report a glitch to me that you have used, you may be DQ’d

Here’s the speadsheet for this thingy!
Here you go.

This qualifier will end on Saturday, March 31st, 2012, at 10:00PM EST.
(Aka 49 hours after Fricknmaniac’s tourney ends)

Omg I forgot, to qualify, your account must have been created on or before March 22nd 2012. Thanks, now go qualify.

Run Elephant Run may or may not be in this tourney. I don’t know, I haven’t planned past the qualifier yet.
(I feel like I’m forgetting something. Tell me if I am.)

Flag Post

I have no idea if I will use this post. I might.

Flag Post

Flag Post

This game is right up there with Don’t Shit Your Pants and You Have To Burn The Rope as the most epic games on Kong.

Flag Post

http://i42.tinypic.com/4lg5le.png

Flag Post

A classic game. One of the best ever.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

This game is right up there with Don’t Shit Your Pants and You Have To Burn The Rope as the most epic games on Kong.

You forgot this game.

Qualifying screenshot:

Flag Post

Here we go!

Flag Post

Laxaria, you rated the game 1 star. How could you?

Flag Post

I’ll see if I make it as far in this one as I did in the last.

Flag Post

I’m going to sleep. So either I’ll update the spreadsheet when I wake up or a spreadsheeter will do it.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

So wait, what round is Pel, again?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sellyme:

So wait, what round is Pel, again?

hopefully every single round. pel is easy.

also, here, why do people make games like this?

Flag Post

Hold on wait what?
I’ll probably reupload when it decides to work or use ie

Sorry I could not get my highscore in. It is one.

Flag Post

Awesome! Screenshot coming soon!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Sorry I can’t upload my wins its a ad-blocker I have.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by knowitalljohn:

Hold on wait what?
I’ll probably reupload when it decides to work or use ie
Sorry I could not get my highscore in. It is one.

Adjust the resolution on your screen to make it fit. Or zoom out so you can take full screenshot. You may get in with that screenshot, but that isn’t going to fly in later rounds.

Flag Post

You can see knowitalljohn score in S_98 and woon1957 screenshoots, and this is the Q round. I think that for this round his ss should be accepted

Flag Post