Forums Kongregate

points (locked)

12 posts

Flag Post

i need how to get easy pts so if u know conatct me or reply

Flag Post

Just give me your password and I’ll get you some points.

Flag Post

i wouldn’t trust that hitaro guy he could ruin ur rep on kong by being a jerk on yer account Don’t do it! If u want some easy points just rate games or get some easy abdges to start out.

Flag Post

i wouldn’t trust that hitaro guy he could ruin ur rep on kong by being a jerk on yer account

Are you kidding? Pretty much the only person whom I give a bad rep to is myself, because the way I type naturally attracts that rep (for some reason).

Flag Post

Ways to get points: (copy-pasted from the help pages):

Points and Levels

How can I earn points?
……
Upload your game — 25 points + bonuses for the rating of the game
Complete an achievement — 5, 15, 30 or 60 points depending on difficulty
Refer a friend — 15 points upon sign-up
Referral moving up one level — Up to 13 points as they level up, up to level 10
Rate a game — 1 point

Flag Post

ahhh well i don’t know hitaro it’s just natural for me to not trust someone with my account on ze internet (and yes i said ze it’s fun)

Flag Post

What?
You should never give your account on anything to someone else. Even if they say “I won’t screw it up”, what could you do about it if they did?
You shouldn’t really be apologising there. It’s a completely understandable reaction, and someone has to do it because there actually are newbs who don’t know better and give away passwords like that.

Flag Post

I thought my intentions were obviously obvious, like most patents these days.

Flag Post

If you get to know someone, I find trading badges a quick and painless way to do it. #########, ########, and ############ have all done this with me.

Flag Post

I thought my intentions were obviously obvious, like most patents these days.

…because there actually are newbs who don’t know better and give away passwords like that.

Make sense?

Flag Post

No, it was because this moron wanted an “easy way to get points”. And what most (read: way too many, do something damnit) people do is let somebody else control their account so he can get badges on their account, but since I’m not a complete moron, I would obviously just fuck it up.

Flag Post

Hitaro, take a break. You’ve been trolling the forums recently. If you dont have some way to help, dont post.