Forums Kongregate

The Kompetition- Round 1 PEL! (You can still join!) (locked)

184 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to The Kompetition!

In order to pass this round, you have one of the 40 highest scores in the game, Pel.

In order for your score to be counted, you need to post a screenshot of your end game screen, which includes your name in the top right of the game panel along side the green plug(or yellow plug, I guess), the game window, and the “High Score” section of the highscores tab. Any editing of the screenshot is not allowed. The score must be achieved during this round.
Here is an example screenshot:

Before you go win, some things to take note of:
-No alts will be allowed. If it is found out that an alt is being used, both the alt and main will be DQ’d from this tourney.
-This tournament will likely run for about a month and a half, it may take longer or shorter based on how smoothly things actually happen.
-Cheating will not be looked kindly upon, and if solid proof of such action is found, the violator will find themselves removed from the competition. Forcibly by force.
-If you think you have found proof of someone cheating or a glitch/bug, Do not say so in this thread. Instead, whisper me. Include proof and I’ll look into it.
-If you do not report a glitch to me that you have used, you may be DQ’d

Here’s the speadsheet for this thingy!

Om nom nom

This round will end on Friday, April 6th, 2012, at 10:00PM EDT.

If you have not qualified for this tourney, you still can! You must post a qualifying score, of you beating Take Your Canvas Bags to the Supermarket and then you can post a Round 1 score as well.

Have fun.

Flag Post

I didn’t originally plan on using this game. It was a last-minute game change.

Flag Post

The April Fool’s Day joke is that there is no joke. Laugh it up people.

Flag Post

I suck so hard at this game. I’ll see what I can do though.

Flag Post

Ah nice, Pel first round. Good luck to everyone in this.

I see that axon link :3 Sign of things to come?

Flag Post

And Pel breaks out of a tie with Escape the Red Giant to become the sole owner of the most used game in tournament history. :p

Flag Post

I wouldn’t really be a big fan of having Axon as a tourney game, either.

Flag Post

Sorry…my score is not good…I cant do this better

Flag Post

First score.

EDIT: Damnit osan, ninja’d.

Flag Post

@osanseviero

Your score says 3 in the today tab, but 1 on the screen, this is unacceptable! :P

Flag Post

xD (I just put 1 in the Spreadsheet…maybe I will upload another one later). For now, my score is the best one yeah!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Damn, am I glad Pel is only the first round. Fingers crossed I can actually get in the top 35 though.

I HATE SHITTY PEL

Flag Post

Wait, so you mean this actually isn’t an April Fool’s joke?

Flag Post

Can I vote on the finals even if I’m not in the tourney? If so, it would be great to see four people; it would bring more competition.

Flag Post

Yeah I say 4 in the finals too.

Flag Post

i love this game, its perfect for tournaments.

this is a very low score, i will improve it later

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

Yeah I say 4 in the finals too.

Why the hell not? 4.

Flag Post

So is the round one game actually Pel? I don’t see Frick as a co-host, so I’m assuming the Axon link is the real joke, as opposed to a legitimate hint.

Oh, and four for the finals—and multiple games.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Precarious:

So is the round one game actually Pel? I don’t see Frick as a co-host, so I’m assuming the Axon link is the real joke, as opposed to a legitimate hint.

Oh, and four for the finals—and multiple games.

Oh it was a legitimate hint all right, just not to the competitors. :p

Flag Post

Flag Post

Assuming there won’t be a game change at all this round, when this round ends, Pel will take the top spot of used games for tournies with a total of 6 usages. :P

Flag Post

Really should have had a million.

Flag Post

I’ll be astounded if I pass this. Here’s a starter score, anyway.

Flag Post

I’ll have a score up after I finish demolishing my couch in rage at this. CURSE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
EDIT: 4 in the finals.