Forums Kongregate

what can we do...

12 posts

Flag Post

well i was sitting at home today (long weekend yay…) wondering what the average kongregan could to to help out the kongregate community. all i could think of was report bugs,report spam posts,report games uplaoded by someone who didn’t create it and reffer other people. can anyone else think of other things.

Flag Post

c’mon guys think…

Flag Post

help out mods, be nice to people, help new players, become a mod or room owner, promote the site EVERYwhere you go (actually got a few guyts from work to join.).
need any more?

Flag Post

become a mod or room owner

Well, not really something you decide, but might be a result of the other things you pointed out.
bq. kongregan

Funny how the “300” challenge made us all “Kongregans”

Flag Post

well i couldn’t really think of anything else and then i remembered so…

Flag Post

The most important thing anyone can do to help the community is keep the atmosphere positive. Keep chat flowing, and keep it positive, make friends, and have a good time.

Don’t get sucked into pointless internet arguments, don’t feed the trolls. Rate games fairly, and leave constructive comments. Hmmm can’t think of much else. Learn flash and contribute?

:)

Flag Post

Couldn’t have had said it better myself, Damijin. A positive atmosphere is really needed.

Flag Post

i think its just to have fun and keep kongregate alive and active

Flag Post

well thanks for all the ideas also i didn’t want to start a whole new thread but… i got flash 8 yay… so ya… thats it… stop reading… yay

Flag Post

If else, go watch TV.

Get inspired from the magic box, my friends.

Flag Post

Do what I do and call mods to a chatroom if flame wars and spam start popping up. Mods can usually be found in The Van (my favorite place to get mods) and I heard they can be found in The Lair.

Flag Post

Only one is usually in the lair, koko.