Forums Kongregate

Kongregate App not Supported by My Phone

6 posts

Flag Post

I recently bought an LG Optimus Spirit, which is an Android Phone. First app i wanted to get was the kongregate app but when I downloaded it, a message came up and said my phone wasn’t suitable for the app. Anyone knows what’s going on?

Flag Post

For an Android phone to be able to have Flash (thus allowing you to install the Kong app), it needs an Android version 2.2 or better AND 1GHz processor or better.

Flag Post

I’m sure it has Android 2.2 and everything.

Flag Post

It’s not listed here.

Flag Post

Apparently the Kong app will not run on “small screen” androids. I found that out when trying to install it on my Admiral, it won’t show up on Google Play.

I’m sure it would work fine as it is just a screen size issue. I have sideloaded other “incompatible” game apps to my phone and they have worked just fine.

Flag Post

Sorry to hear that. If you just bought it, you can likely go trade it in for a slightly better phone that will allow you to run Flash and the Kong App. It should only cost about $50 more; I bought my Nexus with no contract for only $150 from Koodo. The Kongregate App, and the fact that it’s better in literally every way, is the reason I bought a Nexus instead of an iPhone 4.

The people who posted above probably know more about it than I do, but I don’t think screen size or processor has anything to do with it. If you can install Adobe Flash Player, you can install the Kongregate Arcade App… Although I could be wrong.