Forums Kongregate

Any way to get Kreds other than purchasing them and getting Kreds using surveys, etc.?

17 posts

Flag Post

I need Kreds, but all the surveys and stuff are blocked, and I can’t buy them. Is there any other way to get them?

Flag Post

Enter & win a tourney that has them as a prize or enter some contest that is offering them & hope you win that.

Flag Post

You instantly get 50 kreds when you get kong+.
You can use a gamestop giftcard to purchase it, so you don’t have to spend money via paypal or credit card, you can just use cash at your local gamestop.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EliteKitten:

You can use a gamestop giftcard to purchase it, so you don’t have to spend money via paypal or credit card, you can just use cash at your local gamestop.

Or you could use that money to buy kreds. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by uuu2:
Originally posted by EliteKitten:

Or you could use that money to buy kreds. :P

Touche.

Flag Post

Wait how can you buy kredz at game stop cause the only way i can pay is with cash and what not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chubzkid123:

Wait how can you buy kredz at game stop cause the only way i can pay is with cash and what not.

You could buy a GameStop gift card, or if available, one of the $20 Kreds cards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:

You could buy a GameStop gift card, or if available, one of the $20 Kreds cards.

Are they even available outside of US? Can’t recall that i’ve ever seen them here in Sweden. Can’t say that i looked for them either though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nelfie:

Are they even available outside of US? Can’t recall that i’ve ever seen them here in Sweden. Can’t say that i looked for them either though.

If there is, you’d be able to find it here:

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/storesearch.aspx

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nelfie:

If there is, you’d be able to find it here:

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/storesearch.aspx

I know that we have Gamestops where i live, i was particularly asking about the gamecards for Kongregate, as i’m not sure if they sell them outside of US. I might be wrong though, like i said before.

I haven’t really looked for them when i occasionally visited any Gamestop stores. But i think i read somewhere that they are sold in US only. That’s the confirmation i seek. Not the location of the actual store.

I guess i should’ve been more clear in my first reply to you.

Flag Post

Ah! To be honest, I’m not entirely sure. o.O I don’t see why they would be U.S. only, but it’s possible. Even in the U.S. though they aren’t sold at every store, so it’s pretty strange.

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure when I was in a GameStop store a few months ago I saw the cards for sale. I’m in Canada, by the way.

Don’t hold me to that, though. My memory may be trying to play a trick on me. >_>

Flag Post

I simply bum off of my friends GameStop reward points. Where are the surveys at?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TeamLuigi:

I simply bum off of my friends GameStop reward points. Where are the surveys at?

On this page, select “fund your account” and then “earn free Kreds”.

Flag Post

its funny cuz when i use a active mastercard it dosent work

Flag Post

At least you actually have surveys. All I get in the “Earn free creds” thing is 1 offer for 4 kreds in a language I can’t read and 14 offers which are some variations of “Buy x to get y kreds”. Ahem, if I had the money to buy whatever those offers…offer (Hint: I don’t, and because of there I live (Lithuania) there are absolutely no Gamestop’s in my country, and because of my age I can’t get a credit card, and my parents are VERY skeptical about online payments.) I would buy the kreds directly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

I’m in Canada, by the way.

Don’t hold me to that, though. My memory may be trying to play a trick on me. >_>

Yes, that is how my mind chose to interpret that.