Forums Kongregate

Deleting Kong announcements

13 posts

Flag Post

Is there a way to delete the pink Kong announcements from my inbox?

If not, why not?

Flag Post

Not yet, but I believe they are working on it, hopefully.

Flag Post

They can send me a Kong Announcement any time. <3
At least we can block developers/games that spam us.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

At least we can block developers/games that spam us.

Except for the fact that we can’t. Four of my last five “Kongregate Announcements” have come from games that are supposed to be blocked from sending me messages, and since they’re announcements, I can’t block or delete them.

Flag Post

Signed.
XD

Flag Post

Yeah, I wish you could remove them. Like, you don’t need to know later that you e.g. bought Kreds or something. They have no apparent reason to exist after reading them once.

There should be a Block option for different kind of actions you get PMed by Kongregate, such as buying Kreds, using them, having a developer game comment response etc.

Flag Post

BETTER IDEA: make it so kongregate announcements go away after awhile.

I mean, my badge account still has announcements from the Portal 2 event, which was like 3 years ago

Flag Post

I can understand why they want to persist some whispers, such as warnings and certain messages that provide some sort of historical reference. The other stuff, however, I’d love to be able to delete.

Flag Post

Warnings, obviously should never be deleted. Everything else should be deletable.

Flag Post

Well, this is being said in 2 posts above but ability to unsubscribe and block some of “sponsor messages” from kongregate would be really appreciated. For example I got messaged 3 times about clash of the dragons facebook. First of all, I didn’t even participate in it. Secondly; I wasn’t interested

Naturally, warnings shouldn’t be deletable as they can be used as a proof

Speaking of kongregate administration warnings… why not to send them via PM instead of shouting? Shouted warnings tends to soil your reputation if you get a warning about removed artwork content for example (happened to me in past)

Flag Post

The Kongregate announcements don’t particularly bother me though.
Even if someone spams me with thanks and I get announcements for that, I still know how to find other PMs should I need them. xD

Flag Post

And the bad thing is that now when I see a new message, I’m dreading that it will be another Kongregate announcement that isn’t relevant to me at all and I can’t delete.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSpontaneous:

I can understand why they want to persist some whispers, such as warnings and certain messages that provide some sort of historical reference. The other stuff, however, I’d love to be able to delete.

I have 26 pages of the damn things and I want them gone.