Forums Kongregate

Most Online Players (69,283) - Over 60K!!

1904 posts

Flag Post

Ok, I know Kong probably tracks this stat, but I’ve been having fun watching it myself. Basically, if you see a lot of online players, check this thread and see if it’s a new record. If so, post it (do we need screenshots, or can we just trust people).

I usually see 1500 – 2500, but I just ran across a spike of 4176. Impressive!

Flag Post

We’re at 4200 now =P

Flag Post

Wow, what’s going on with the sudden spike?

Flag Post

Maybe they finally fixed the counter to actually work? It was broken before you know.

Flag Post

Ok, just saw exactly 4200.

Flag Post

Now 4241

Flag Post

EDIT 4279

Flag Post

Flag Post

Maybe digg?

Flag Post

It still shouldn’t be that friggin’ sudden.

Flag Post

Yeah, 5 Differences got Dugg. Our previous record was 4064 on 9/30…

Flag Post

It just took a severe dive, so maybe it was digg then.

Flag Post

4310! Can we hit 4500 today?

Flag Post

Wow, 13 posts in 1 hour. :-)

I just saw 4321. I’ll try to keep up more often I guess to keep the total up to date. Let’s go 4500!! And grats to Kongregate on truly hitting a new record – I knew it was high, but had no idea this was record-setting today. :-D

Flag Post

4,057, Dropping..

Flag Post

Naw, the spike was from Digg, renny. And yeah, it’s dropping now. Such is the nature of diggings! Hopefully a bit of the traffic will be retained, but most of it is definitely transitory.

Flag Post

I think the new addition of Facebook to our profile pages have something to do with it too….

Flag Post

Yeah, except my Facebook link was broken. Did that happen because I already had the Kong app? Or is there a glitch?

Flag Post

Yeah, except my Facebook link was broken. Did that happen because I already had the Kong app? Or is there a glitch?

Sorry about that, Phoenix. If you’ve already installed the Facebook app, you will get an error if you click the facebook link on your profile in Kongregate. We are working with Facebook to resolve this issue.

Flag Post

I see 3,738 right now. Most that I’ve ever seen in my… expansive career on kongrate. I mean 1 WEEK!!!! :-P

Flag Post

I once saw 1,337 games on Kongregate. However, the # of people online was rising, and I could see 1,338 people, but not 1,337. I got a screeny when it was at ‘1373 people playing 1337 games’.

Flag Post

Papa’s Pizzeria and Find the 5 Differences were the cause of the massive traffic. And good news is?

MY FIRST POPULAR SUBMITTED STORY IS PAPA’S PIZZERIA! AT LAST!!!!oneone111

Flag Post

I’m happy for it.. I love it when there are at least 200 more people on than games submitted.. lol

I joygasmed..

Flag Post

Oh wait……

>2,903 online playing 1,847 free games!

What the heck with the “free”? = ="

Flag Post

I saw that “free” too couple days ago. What the hell it is? Greg?