Forums Kongregate

Most Online Players (74,789) - Over 70K! page 75

2016 posts

Flag Post

70,000 would be a great milestone… I hope it happens! It’s only mid-afternoon, so there’s a chance it will.

Flag Post

Flag Post

67,930 :l

Flag Post

65,600. :(

Maybe another day.

Flag Post

Heh.

I’m amazed to see how much this site has grown. It’s almost unbelievable that the amount of players on at any time grew by 14x the amount when I first joined.

Flag Post

I really can’t believe Kong only had 4000~5000 in Oct 2007… Thanks for showing a part of Kong’s history that I didn’t know of.

Originally posted by Mysterymason:

65,600. :(

Maybe another day.

Definitely! :)

Flag Post

Wow the people you see are pathetic i’ve seen 65,000

Flag Post

Here we go again…

Flag Post

Dang, we’re close to 70,000. :D

Flag Post

Soon the games will overtake the players permanently.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ElBandito81:

Soon the games will overtake the players permanently.

You mean the amount of players will overcome the number of games permanently, right?

Flag Post

theres problems now only 33,692 online

Flag Post

We need to hit 70,000 online!

Flag Post

Yes, it is very close.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

We need to hit 70,000 online!

We literally couldn’t be much closer. :O

Flag Post

69,010. C’mon, just a thousand more, pleeease…

Flag Post

This must be a rock bottom
(I’m fairly sure currently on going technical inconveniences influences to this but I thought it’d fun mentioning how low have we gone just for a brief while)

Flag Post

Hello people, i made some tool to show amount of players online based on time of day. Check it out here and let me know what you think: http://test.hanzlsoft.eu/kongregate.png By the way, it gets updated every 5 minutes!

Flag Post

Interesting, cool, thanks. Could you adjust it to PST? Makes more sense since thats the timezone Kongregate operates in.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kyborek:

Hello people, i made some tool to show amount of players online based on time of day. Check it out here and let me know what you think: http://test.hanzlsoft.eu/kongregate.png By the way, it gets updated every 5 minutes!

That looks awesome, very interesting to see how the trend changes throughout the day. I wish there were more publicly available stats, like chat/forum activity that could be coupled with that, that’d be something fun to see for sure.

Sure has been a while since we had a new record, maybe once summer rolls around in the northern hemisphere that’ll change.

Flag Post

Allright, here is the PST version, i hope the timing is good. Also, no matter of your timezone, you can easily check the time because black line shows current time (and amount of players)…
http://test.hanzlsoft.eu/kongregatepst.png

Flag Post

kyborek is the coolest guy on the forums right now.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

43,445 people now

Flag Post

Maybe we’ll hit 70k this Summer. :)