Forums Kongregate

bug with facebook

10 posts

Flag Post

well, it seems to be that i can not log out on my school computer if i am connected to facebook. (this bug has been here for a while)
i beleve this is due to the fact that i am not logged in on facebook, as it works fine on my home computer.
You really need to fix this, as you have forced me into turn off facebook.

Flag Post

Facebook itself is one big bug

well, it seems to be that i can not log out on my school computer if i am connected to facebook.
i beleve this is due to the fact that i am not logged in on facebook, as it works fine on my home computer

I somehow sense obscurity in this post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CandyCastle:

Facebook itself is one big bug

well, it seems to be that i can not log out on my school computer if i am connected to facebook.
i beleve this is due to the fact that i am not logged in on facebook, as it works fine on my home computer

I somehow sense obscurity in this post.

i mean when i am connected to it, when my profile is linked to it.

Flag Post

Ah, that cleared it up a bit. Well, I have no real answer.

Flag Post

Some schools have very prevent-the-student-from-doing-anything-Facebook-related policies which tend to impair non-Facebook services if they vaguely use Facebook.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MyDreamName:

Some schools have very prevent-the-student-from-doing-anything-Facebook-related policies which tend to impair non-Facebook services if they vaguely use Facebook.

more proof that facebook is a virus.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:
Originally posted by MyDreamName:

more proof that facebook is a virus.

Actually, it just proves that schools have extremely restrictive policies that don’t even work as they are intended.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

well, it seems to be that i can not log out on my school computer if i am connected to facebook. (this bug has been here for a while)
i beleve this is due to the fact that i am not logged in on facebook, as it works fine on my home computer.

Yeah, that’s not good – do you get an error message? Or does it just silently fail?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jimgreer:
Originally posted by bjjdude:

Yeah, that’s not good – do you get an error message? Or does it just silently fail?

nah, it links to a page not found thing.

Flag Post

I’m not sure if it’s related, but Facebook still tracks you through cookies even though you’ve logged out of their service, and they’re being sued for it again. Maybe it’s looking for them?