Let’s take a game like…

Reverb 2

Flaws:

None

Complains:

The ending sucks (I have to agree)

Now,let’s look at a game like DTD:

Flaws:
The menu button is RIGHT under “Return To Game” in the pause menu,and it has no “are you sure?” menu
Spawn Creeps can slide right through mazes when they explode,ruining your juggle technique.

Complaints:
No save options.
Level 99 is impossible

However,let’s look at the ratings

Reverb 2: 3.33 (3 1/3)
DTD: A whopping 4.61

So why does DTD have flaws? Simple,I’ll say this in a way the noobs can understand

“tHIS H4S SH17LODZ OF aCTRIONsCRIT lOLOLOLOLOL IT HAS OVER 99000 LINEZ AND STUYFFS OOLLOLOlolOLOL”

DTD is MUCH more advanced,so it has more flaws.

Why? Because the code is from Mars. Nobody can understand it.

The code is so complicated,it’s bound to have flaws that nobody can fix.

Warning: Vulgar Language Used Here…I Think

However,can you do us a favor? Some of those flaws CAN be fixed EASILY. So easily,I can even do it.

Let’s start with an easy one.

MOVE YOUR GODDAMN MENU BUTTON SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Not under the freaking “Click To Return To Game” button. I can even do it. Move it somewhere,then instead of making it go to the menu,go to a confirmation screen. Like I said, I can do it. And I freaking suck at actionScript…

Well…

I can’t,I don’t know shit about pause menus. But you do, so it’s simple.

Vulgarity Ends Here

Other then that,I hope this will stop some of the whining about DTD.

Flag Post

dtd is a crapy game, it is just as boring as papas pizzaria. you just sit while your towers kill stuff, it should be rated about a 2. The same monsters come again and again and again, it is like sitting there and watching someone play the pizza game, because you do so little. you do not get anything for playing. There is nothing to unlock, and you have same level design for each level.

dtd is worse made and more boring papa’s pizzaria

Flag Post

Nothing to unlock huh?

Tower upgrades.

Flag Post

Games forum please (Sorry, I cant move threads)