Forums Kongregate

Another way to get free kreds page 2

103 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

That was a great promotion, got 20 Kreds from it :P

I really enjoyed it. :P

I guess it’s just the luck of draw, er click, Blizzard!

Flag Post

I only got five Kreds from that thing ._. Nonetheless, I enjoyed it as well.
I see how free Kreds can only be an occasional thing…

Flag Post

That promotion really pissed me off.

Not because of Kongregate or anything, but because it was a constant reminder that the PC version for Arkham City was coming out a month after the PS3/Xbox versions.

Flag Post

Simple way forward. Roll in ‘lucky draws’ like some other games and game websites. 8 PRE RENDERED choices or more and something low like 1% chance to get 20 kreds, 5% to get 5 kreds and the rest is prizes for games you play. Have this drop each month and voila… more players. Also to make it better for your costs, get some companies to have subs for some games THAT ARE OPTIONAL that provide kreds for just that game and special items ect. :)

Flag Post

Really, we don’t need free kreds. It would be nice to have really hard challenges on some games that gave 1-5 kreds though. And it would last a short time only.

Flag Post

Of course, I want free kreds, but Kong would have to FUND free kreds.

Also, a kred everyday lol, whoever thought of that idea…

Remember, it’s got to be realistic.

I think that it should be something you have to put dedication into. I like the 300 kred/K+ contests that SicMirx hosts, but maybe it could be toned down to 50 kreds or so to allow more participants a chance at kreds.

Like players said, a hard challenge would be cool. Maybe level 30+ so if you wanted to abuse it, you’d need to go through a LOT of games that you played in the past to get it.

Flag Post

I agree with this.

Flag Post

Me too

Flag Post

Can anyone tell me how to get free kreds

Flag Post

sigh

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Of course, I want free kreds, but Kong would have to FUND free kreds.

Also, a kred everyday lol, whoever thought of that idea…

Remember, it’s got to be realistic.

I think that it should be something you have to put dedication into. I like the 300 kred/K+ contests that SicMirx hosts, but maybe it could be toned down to 50 kreds or so to allow more participants a chance at kreds.

Like players said, a hard challenge would be cool. Maybe level 30+ so if you wanted to abuse it, you’d need to go through a LOT of games that you played in the past to get it.

I agree.

Maybe the quest should have 3-4 hards, and an impossible one, too. And it would award, like, 20-30 kreds?

Flag Post

Why should you get money for doing Quests?

Flag Post

i really need some kreds but i live in Canada

Flag Post
Originally posted by krazykiran99:

So do I and I manage just fine.

Flag Post
Originally posted by krazykiran99:

Buy an Ultimate Game Card, kong accepts them and I have found them at most Zellers(Soon Target)/Wal-Mart type stores. If you don’t want to spend money I have also been able to get 68 kreds from free offers in the past month, all of the offers worked perfectly for me.

Flag Post

i need free kreds

Flag Post
Originally posted by JeremyEmperor:

i need free kreds

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/JeremyEmperor/kred_account

Click Buy Kreds and do Offers.

Flag Post

Not sure if it will happen this year. But as a Xmas gift in a Gamestop newsletter I got a code for 50 Kreds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by moomoofire11:

Not sure if it will happen this year. But as a Xmas gift in a Gamestop newsletter I got a code for 50 Kreds.

Sounds unlikely and expensive on GS’s part, but I signed up for the newsletter as soon as I saw this anyway.

Flag Post
Originally posted by uuu2:
Originally posted by moomoofire11:

Sounds unlikely and expensive on GS’s part, but I signed up for the newsletter as soon as I saw this anyway.

Now that Kong has really token off I wouldn’t be surprised if GS will do it this year. Now that you signed up be prepared for a crapload of emails. 50 Kreds is worth a little aggravation though.

Flag Post
Now that you signed up be prepared for a crapload of emails. 50 Kreds is worth a little aggravation though.

Spam only email accounts are great like that. ;)

Flag Post

a nice way i have for getting kreds is power up rewards, Yes you have to live in USA for this, but honestly, If you open up an account and shop at gamestop a lot (the am mount you get here is almost unrecognizable) you can get a LOT of kreds if you buy them in bulk, i got 150 kreds at once when i burst spent them. also this actually works. unlike the surveys. and you get a high ammount of them, so if you happen to shop at gamestop, try to use it. it is worth it.

Flag Post

The vast majority of users aren’t American.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

That tends to happen when you compare one country to the rest of the world.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Yeah i know, but still, it’s quite a good method if you are.