this easy badge should NOT be an easy badge

10 posts

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/games/jmtb02/scribble

if your using a laptop it is even HARDER

Flag Post

I have to second this.

Flag Post

Hmm, I clicked on this thread expecting it to be Oroboros and I’m leaving disappointed.

Also, it’s not Kongregate’s fault that you choose to make badges harder by using non-optimal equipment.

Flag Post

Nah, it’s easy. Sure it might be slightly harder than other easy badges, but it is simply not medium+ difficulty.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

Hmm, I clicked on this thread expecting it to be Oroboros and I’m leaving disappointed.

Also, it’s not Kongregate’s fault that you choose to make badges harder by using non-optimal equipment.

yes its not the websites fault. ITS YOUR FAULT. GO HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME. IM MUTING U

Flag Post
Originally posted by riddleschool:
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

yes its not the websites fault. ITS YOUR FAULT. GO HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME. IM MUTING U

Meh, this still ranks behind the time I got muted for agreeing with the guy who pointed out that I made a typo.

Flag Post

Also, Caving Champion Badge in Creeper World 2: Academy should not be a Medium badge.

v It’s not. At all. It’s easier then most Easy badges.

Flag Post

They are not going to change it. If it was borderline between easy and medium it can’t be THAT hard anyways.

Flag Post

There should be a thread challenging badge difficulties methinks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by travman301:

There should be a thread challenging badge difficulties methinks.

Just post in the badge sugestions thread.