Flag Post

Jared thanks you.

Flag Post
Originally Posted By ItBeNickYo:

To buy:

US$5 = 50 creds.
US$10 = 110 creds.
US$20 = 225 creds.

No way am I spending $5, that would totally buy me some subway.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xiL8tafYcxc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" width="425" height="344"></embed>

Flag Post

Flag Post

No way am I spending $5, that would totally buy me some subway.

LoL, though US$5 that is a bit much.

Seeing it benefits us in no way.

It could buy me some subway to. Mmmhmmm…

STILL CAN’T FIND THIS FREAKING BUTTON!?!?!

Flag Post

Hey, if you’re willing to fork over a few dollars to a waiter for carrying over your omelette, why not show some love for the talented developers who slave over a hot ActionScript stove to bring you some really great games for free?

Flag Post
Originally Posted By emily_greer:

Hey, if you’re willing to fork over a few dollars to a waiter for carrying over your omelette, why not show some love for the talented developers who slave over a hot ActionScript stove to bring you some really great games for free?

We’re talking about subway, not omelets.

Flag Post

We don’t force them to make games… Or do we?

We’re talking about subway, not omelets. Stop getting off-topic.

LoL, she doesn’t know what subway is. o_0

Flag Post
Originally Posted By Ka_0z:

We don’t force them to make games… Or do we?

Pretty sure that we do. “MAKE A SEQUEL!”

Flag Post

no.

Flag Post

Current information about Kreds prices can only be viewed by clicking on the buttons to donate them.

Flag Post

Just to inform you, Kyru. You are using an old version of greasemonkey.

Might want to fix that.

Anyway. Poor people disapprove of this thread.

EDIT

Did anyone else catch a terrible whiff of Neopets while coming into this thread?

Flag Post

“MAKE A SEQUEL!”

Or we will…. Eat your subway?

Flag Post

Anyway. We knew this was coming sooner or later. This is a good system for the devs.

EDIT:

Did anyone else catch a terrible whiff of Neopets while coming into this thread?

Oh lord, LOLOL.

Also, I still don’t see the button to “Get kreds”

Flag Post

Well ty for bringing it back, Nick. :)

Flag Post

Kreds are a HUGE guilt trip…and potentially a trap. don’t the ads from the 9343 (current) players contribute enough? Virtual items should be bought w/virtual $. IE: Points which we accumulate.

Flag Post

Something is currently wrong with the Kreds values. AlisonClaire was generous enough to tip Bob Johnson RPG, 25 kreds ($2.50), but only 23 cents was recieved.

Does need resolving.

Virtual items should be bought w/virtual $. IE: Points which we accumulate.

She did also mention that Points could possibly be traded for Kreds, but apparently nothing official yet.

Flag Post

Ok, that section now only appears on your profile if you’ve tipped a game.

Flag Post
Originally Posted By jimgreer:

Ok, that section now only appears on your profile if you’ve tipped a game.

Sweeet.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Jim where is the button apparently on your profile?

Flag Post

I’m totally planning on spending it all on malt liqour.

Flag Post

You would.

Flag Post

Billyfred, check your ad revenue again. Someone left off a zero.

The value of a Kred depends on whether people buy the small, medium, or large packages, and how much Visa and Mastercard take off the top. So right now we’re estimating it at $0.09, could go a bit higher or lower.

Flag Post
Originally posted by emily_greer:

New it! :P

Flag Post

Billyfred

billyfred*