Forums Kongregate

Good multiplayer zombie Games

9 posts

Flag Post

WE NEED A GOOD MULTIPLAYER ZOMBIE GAME WITHOUT DOWNLOADS!!
Every single f****** multiplayer zombie game I play sucks at this sight. Please support my idea everybody. And kong developers, please get somebody to resolve my problem.

Flag Post

Would you being willing to pay to support the servers? I’d love to get a real-time multiplayer game going but its expensive using the service I use for GDR. Looking at the $25 per month range for a decent amount of use, with the next step up being $500 per month. That’s a lot of $$$$. Especially keeping this up when it slowly dies out to the point where you are losing money keeping it open.

Flag Post

make a game that you are a astronut ho just came back from the moon he didn’t here nothing from comand an hes copanions come with him they don’t now whats hapening it all was to quiet. wepons bars they can rip off a water places an new alien wepons an also its in 3rd person not to reepy but what ever. ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnknownGuardian:

Would you being willing to pay to support the servers? I’d love to get a real-time multiplayer game going but its expensive using the service I use for GDR. Looking at the $25 per month range for a decent amount of use, with the next step up being $500 per month. That’s a lot of $$$$. Especially keeping this up when it slowly dies out to the point where you are losing money keeping it open.

If I had the money, I would support you 100%. :D
Maybe sometime down the road.

Flag Post

Apparently, the road never ended.

Flag Post

SAS is not bad, i used to like Zombie Pandemic.

Flag Post

DayZ is a good zombie game, but it cost. Also you can’t expect a great free zombie game, when the creators don’t get paid for making it :P

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thorock:

SAS is not bad, i used to like Zombie Pandemic.

Right here. These two games are good.