Forums Kongregate

Post Your Wins. page 10

1184 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

Give Up, Robot, Hard Mode.

How the hell someone got 9,875,240 is beyond me.

That’s pretty damn good.

Flag Post

Nice wall for 4 words, Lou :-P

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

Nice wall for 4 words, Lou :-P

A win like that deserves top-of-the-page.

And the nothing roll…
There’s 6 different combinations that give a nothing:
Each combination has 180 permutations, so 1,080 rolls out of a possible 46,656, or 2.31%. So, if you don’t roll a 1 or a 5, you still have about an 80% chance of scoring somehow.

Flag Post

From the new Effing Worms – Xmas for K+ members.

Flag Post

Look familiar? I can’t believe that after starting college I’d start earning badges at a FASTER rate. 100 in 2 months!

Flag Post

My ‘female’ Arkandian…

There is a way to get facial hair onto female characters XD

edit: Now this is just plain creepy, it’s even creepier on video…

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

My ‘female’ Arkandian…

My, what a big… sword you have.

Flag Post

Average: 42 badges per month. I am the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

Flag Post

Avg: 86.16 badges/month
Most: 160 badges in one month – 8 months ago

(I’m too lazy to screenshot and crap.)

Flag Post

Copycat.

Flag Post

I still don’t know why people bring their laptops into the bathroom. That’s just unsanitary.

Flag Post

Flag Post

BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. EVER. WELL ON KONGREGATE ANYWAY!

Flag Post

Nice touch having the 69 plays as well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

Trollface.jpg.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

I still don’t know why people bring their laptops into the bathroom. That’s just unsanitary.

This should go in the ‘Wins’ thread!

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

This should go in the ‘Wins’ thread!

It already is.

Flag Post

Flag Post

I have a win to say for all of the Labyrinth. By managing to vote Hotdogeria 1 star without giving it plays (ASIDE FROM MAIST AND BLIZZ!). Cheers to us.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ericzander:

I have a win to say for all of the Labyrinth. By managing to vote Hotdogeria 1 star without giving it plays (ASIDE FROM MAIST AND BLIZZ!). Cheers to us.

How is that a win? You really should play a game before you rate it. For all you know, they changed the game mechanics and you will actually like this one.

What you’re doing is rating the series, not this specific game. You’re just as bad as people who go “OMG A NERDOOK GAME 5/5!!!!!” without even playing it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:
Originally posted by Ericzander:

How is that a win? You really should play a game before you rate it. For all you know, they changed the game mechanics and you will actually like this one.

What you’re doing is rating the series, not this specific game. You’re just as bad as people who go “OMG A NERDOOK GAME 5/5!!!!!” without even playing it.

Maist it’s all in good fun.

Flag Post

Destroying the integrity of the rating system is not in good fun.

Flag Post

I wholeheartedly agree with Maist. In fact, I gave the Papa’s game several plays (without rating it) just to make up for everyone else’s actions.

I’m just curious, though, how you can rate a game without at least opening it. That’s a loophole that should be eliminated, immediately.

Flag Post

/recently-played

Flag Post

Yeah, you definitely shouldn’t be able to rate games from other players’ recently played lists. That’s just asking for the type of abuse demonstrated above.