Forums Kongregate

Post Your Wins. page 2

1167 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

The links have been weird recently, it sometimes adds the link of the topic in front of the actual link so that it glitches up. :/

That happens when you forget to put the http:// part of the link, since Kongregate will automatically convert any other link into a Kongregate link without it, thus leading to the broken pages.

More on-topic: I beat the entirety of that Reprisal game using the same strategy through the entire game, even though I only developed it for the first few levels. Seems a little odd to have that work, but it was nice anyways.

Flag Post

9:03.34

Flag Post

May I take your order?

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

May I take your order?

That is so much better than my mutton chops and eye patch.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by MossyStump:

Holy shit that’s hax.

Flag Post

You are god.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chesshawk:

Holy shit that’s hax.

Wow, how’d you balance the green block?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DiscoMonkey:
Originally posted by chesshawk:

Holy shit that’s hax.

Wow, how’d you balance the green block?

lol’d

Flag Post

Flag Post

Stacking a burger (no misses!) this high is definitely win

Hey clerk, are you going to eat that all? :P

Flag Post

And my 26 Left in Seppukuties :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

Stacking a burger (no misses!) this high is definitely win

Hey clerk, are you going to eat that all? :P

How’d you stack so high when the “Can you stack it this high?” line is so low?

Flag Post

That’s what I was thinking, usually you can only get one extra topping before the bun after you pass the line.

Flag Post

WHile I don’t have a picture of it, Precarious’ Knight Fall picture reminded me I broke the game once. You can actually reach such a high level that your health reaches a negative number, and past that, the game breaks and instantly kills you. Man that game was fun :)

Flag Post

Should anyone make this in real world I’d eat my pants.

Flag Post

First

Flag Post

Nomnomnom!

Flag Post

Little off-topic here but I’m posting anyway

The next badge I’m going to earn is going to be my 2000th and I want some symbolic value for it.

Formerly, I thought snakes on a cartesian plane hard badge was my 2000th badge but apparently, badge offset of 1 in profiles was false

So, got any suggestions?
To make it easier

Also, I improved my papas wingeria burger stacker score and now the burger top reaches the roof. Still no misses

I wonder who’s going to eat that burger :P
And above all, how?

Flag Post

Maik, do the Impossible for MAD. Since you need to hit 2000 missiles to get the platinum medal for your 2000th badge.

Flag Post
Originally posted by StrangeCastle:

Maik, do the Impossible for MAD. Since you need to hit 2000 missiles to get the platinum medal for your 2000th badge.

Actually, there’s more than that
Here are the goals I need fulfill before badge:

Goal Checklist: Earn a platinum “deadeye” medal ? You must hit at least 400 missiles dead-on

Earn a platinum “kills” medal ?You must destroy at least 2,000 missiles

Earn a platinum “disabled” medal ? You must disable at least 400 missiles [Best so far: ERASED

Earn a platinum “resources” medal ? You must have at least 10,000 resources

So the only one I don’t have is EMP medal which is the hardest IMO since you have to keep your EMP generator alive and upgrade it which hampers your missile upgrade process

Anyway, great suggestion as it’s Impossible badge and the badge name is great reference ;P

Thus, the games name is also a great reference for close kong friend of mine, MadJedi (all glory to him)

E: You don’t have to post from your alt

Flag Post

Funny, I actually thought the ‘disabled’ medal was the easiest. Scraped hits from the Flak Tower count toward the
disabled counter, while hits from the EMP tower, ironically, do not. Just upgrade the flak and that other
tower which restores energy to all, keep flak tower firing pretty much the whole time and you will have the
disabled medal long before the other ones. Point of comparison:

Flag Post

Whaa?! EMP doesn’t contribute to disabled? I’m certain I emped missile waves that had at least 40 missiles at least 10 times. Oh well, thanks for strategy tips

PS: I just spent one hour in one game. 4400 missiles endured 2800 detonated

EDIT: Ha! I got score of 110k

Flag Post

For. The. Win.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/chase426
look at mybadges and stuff