Forums Kongregate

Post Your Wins. page 25

1163 posts

Flag Post

That’s my win:

Flag Post
Originally posted by vesperbot:

That’s my win:

I remember that game! I haven’t played it for a long while, I haven’t gotten that far though.

Flag Post

That game is hard and sometimes time consuming.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShawnerSSS:

Why not have nectars and potions Lou?

INB4 AWEIN SAYSBUT BONUS LEVELS

“BUT BONUS LEVELS”

Flag Post
Originally posted by LethalMutiny:

That game is hard and sometimes time consuming.

Yep, hardcore, realtime, 24/7, thankfully difficulty level is still at easy. :D Although in here, nothing is actually easy.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Another altttttt?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

Another altttttt?

Yea, why not?

Flag Post

Generator Megabases are oh so powerful once you get them going. This was a very early mission, but it was still funny to set this up :P

Started off with a circle of fighters and some gun to fend off enemies, then built some small reactors until I could get the big ones fairly quickly. Then it was mad money time XD

Flag Post

Thats nothing. I had 51,524

Flag Post

So apparently I got the 500,000th Kong post and finally won a prize in a Kong competition IN THE SAME NIGHT!

Shame I couldn’t use the prize…

Flag Post

This is actually nearly a perfect game. The reason that it is a win is because it was on the last course and gave me the hard badge! (Slow API though)

Flag Post

255 points in 3 hours.

Flag Post

This is long, but man was it so full of win.

TetrisSucks: And cow is nice. Because he isn’t a dirty Malaysian who is also Canadian who likes tetris from either Iowa or Illinois and hosts a tourney who rages all of the time without a name!
TetrisSucks: And I’ve never been here before. I am a brand new account
Blizzard2000: loooooooool
TetrisSucks: So I know nothing about any of you
Ericzander: HYENA’S SO HARD
SilentSand: Well, we’re all the same person
LethalMutiny: It’s Wiggles.
TetrisSucks: I like cow because he isn’t a stupid jedi who avoids cacti while saying goodbye constantly when everyone ignores them. Cow doesn’t have a bunch of alts that start with SS and he has more than zero creativity. He is also not an asian living in Canada who has a super mortal enemy.
TetrisSucks: And once again, I know none of you.
SilentSand: Well, my name is Wiggles.
Blizzard2000: Why the reference to my alt? Lol
SilentSand: Some people think I rage.
CowFriend: Thx, Tetris
CowFriend: I luv u
TetrisSucks: BLizzard I don’t know what an alt is. What are you some stupid 14 year old Canadian who visits his family in Washington sometimes?
TetrisSucks: My god, and I hate tomatoes.
Ericzander: This guy is killing me!
Woon1957: ERIC
Woon1957: CAKE
TetrisSucks: Ericzander shut up. you probably laugh like an idiot.
Blizzard2000: dat hyena laugh
SilentSand: Nah
SilentSand: That’s Maist
SilentSand: Maist has this annoying Hyena laugh.
SilentSand: It pisses me off.
TetrisSucks: Guys. I don’t know why you are all singing that rhianna song.
TetrisSucks: It’s like you all saw it together or something
SilentSand: You mean
SilentSand: CAKE
SilentSand: It’s wiggle’s favorite food.;
TetrisSucks: Who is Wiggles?
SilentSand: Me
SilentSand: I’m Wiggles
TetrisSucks: He sounds like a fat kid who rages all of the time.
TetrisSucks: He probably streams it
TetrisSucks: But I don’t know
Blizzard2000: XD
TetrisSucks: Because I don’t know any of you.
SilentSand: I do that, yes
SilentSand: What do I sound like?
Ericzander: dis chat…
Ericzander: keeps distracing me from my game
Blizzard2000: ^
Blizzard2000: “I’m walrus titty because I’m retarded.” —awein999
TetrisSucks: ericzander shut up. you probably hate hackers. why do you care if somebody plays a game differently than you? Are you a nazi?
TetrisSucks: This is all getting kind of precarious….
SilentSand: I’m sad
SilentSand: There aren’t any insults directed towards me
SilentSand: I wanna be included
CowFriend: SS ur a nub
TetrisSucks: I don’t know you.
CowFriend: You happy?
SilentSand: Yes
SilentSand: So very happy
TetrisSucks: And it’s not like I based my name off of you or anything
SilentSand: I feel like a member of the in-group now
TetrisSucks: since I made this before meeting any of you.
TetrisSucks: I hate people who play wii or racing fans
TetrisSucks: I like Cow because he isn’t a reptile that bites
TetrisSucks: I mean, turtles that bite are the worst.

and nobody figured out who I was for like another half hour of this.

Flag Post

Are you happy about cutting out the flood of CAKE that was in the middle?
Actually, I remember this conversation, I think you cut out quite a bit. :c

Flag Post

Trolololol was ham. Other guy was me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Trolololol was ham. Other guy was me.

All I can say: He got two rolls over 3000.

Which means:

HAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAXHAX

Flag Post

Did this a while ago, but I didn’t know about the wins thread then. So this is very old.

Metepod: SQUID
TwistedCakez: OCTOPUS
Metepod: SALMON
TwistedCakez: SWORDFISH
Metepod: WHALE
TwistedCakez: NARWHAL
Metepod: COW
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!!
TwistedCakez: PIG
C-C-C-COUNTER!!!!!1
Metepod: EAGE
R-R-R-RE-C-C-C-COMBOBREAKER!!!!!!
TwistedCakez: A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!!!!1
APPLESAUCE
Metepod: FRUIT
TwistedCakez: ORANGE
K-K-K-K-KO!
Metepod: ORANGE? CARP! ORANGES ARE TANGERINES! HOW MANY ARE THERE? ARETHEY MASSIVE?
TwistedCakez: YES ORANGE! YES THEY ARE TANGERINES! THERE ARE OVER 9001!!!!1 YESTHEY ARE MMAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSIIIIVVVVVVEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Metepod: TANGERINE PANIC1!!!
TwistedCakez: OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNONOMNOMNONMNOMNOMNMONMONOM
DON’T WORRY! i SHALL OMNOM THEM ALL!!!OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNONOMNOMNONMNOMNOMNMONMONOMOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNONOMNOMNONMNOMNOMNMONMONOMOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNONOMNOMNONMNOMNOMNMONMONOMOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNONOMNOMNONMNOMNOMNMONMONOMOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNONOMNOMNONMNOMNOMNMONMONOMOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNONOMNOMNONMNOMNOMNMONMONOMOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNONOMNOMNONMNOMNOMNMONMONOMOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNONOMNOMNONMNOMNOMNMONMONOM
Metepod: OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
TwistedCakez: OMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOM
Metepod: …Should I be concerned? I said ‘Squid’ and I get this?
TwistedCakez: No, It’s perfectly fine.
Potato
Metepod: omgfinalbossomgfinalbossomgfinalbossomgfinalbossomgfinalboss
Metepod used Apple!
TwistedCakez: TwistedCakez used “HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEAA”:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itvJybdcYbI
Metepod: Potato fainted!

Wild ZUBAT appeared!
TwistedCakez: TwistedCakez doesn’t care, because “HE’S ON A BOAT!”:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM
Metepod: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
BUMP!!!!
TwistedCakez: Nope Chuck Testa

Flag Post

Why have I not played this sooner!!! This is the single greatest image I have ever seen in gaming. This is just beautiful!!! <3

E: And for Maist

Flag Post

Flag Post

Did not expect to have this many points ever.

Flag Post

Flag Post

wow

Flag Post
Originally posted by MyNameIsNothing:

You could’ve deleted 25 friends and post 906 replies to make the win even nicer^^

Flag Post