Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:
Originally posted by kennyc123:

my win:
http://screencast.com/t/9GARdz8rrt
:D

did that take you three hours?

Flag Post

As amazing as this score is, I still suck at this game.

You know what? This score isn’t even all that amazing…I all I have going for me is that I suck at this game. :/

Flag Post

Flag Post

Let’s make a wish! :D

Flag Post

TO BE EDITED
PS:22222222222222222222222

Edit: 6 hours later MOFO

Flag Post

We were watching to 100 grw. Then we get the most kids in 1 birth. (7) It was some girl from Iowa.

Flag Post

TIL: I am the new BLOODNINJA.

http://pastebin.com/5e5Sv8vc

Flag Post

Flag Post

So I’ve just started my actual push for the Cloudstone hard badge (got myself to 27 along the way, actually not that difficult to level up at this point still), and did this on floor 8:

Just two more to go, but still I considered this to be a nice job, especially after the few times I’ve done floors and killed the last enemy just after the timer expires (I hate how it’ll allow you to play a little after you fail just to shut you down after).

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123aaa789:

So I’ve just started my actual push for the Cloudstone hard badge (got myself to 27 along the way, actually not that difficult to level up at this point still), and did this on floor 8:

Just two more to go, but still I considered this to be a nice job, especially after the few times I’ve done floors and killed the last enemy just after the timer expires (I hate how it’ll allow you to play a little after you fail just to shut you down after).

Congratulations, my friend =P

Flag Post

Thanks, and then to make things even sweeter I go ahead and complete floor 10 first try with moonwalk as one of the debuffs:

Had the Dragon Rider thing that shot ranged things that were easy to avoid and some woodchuck-type thing that just jumped near me occasionally. Really the moonwalk made it easier since I could send the wave of spikes towards either while walking away and dodging. Odd that it seemed so hard before yet I breezed through most of the floors first try at nearly 2 am.

This also means that I can continue my claim that no multiplayer badge takes more than two weeks, since this took just a tad over a week without optimal play.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123aaa789:

Thanks, and then to make things even sweeter I go ahead and complete floor 10 first try with moonwalk as one of the debuffs:

Had the Dragon Rider thing that shot ranged things that were easy to avoid and some woodchuck-type thing that just jumped near me occasionally. Really the moonwalk made it easier since I could send the wave of spikes towards either while walking away and dodging. Odd that it seemed so hard before yet I breezed through most of the floors first try at nearly 2 am.

This also means that I can continue my claim that no multiplayer badge takes more than two weeks, since this took just a tad over a week without optimal play.

Awesome job! Well done!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Updated 8th April, 2013

Flag Post

LOL.

#tweets

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

LOL.

#tweets

Nice LOL.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

Updated 8th April, 2013

Shawn isn’t second, 1/5.

Flag Post

Because I was bored looking through my history and yolo.

PS: You guys are so arede.

Also this was the link in the chat

Flag Post

Le bump.

Flag Post

When I was struggling with the fourth badge, this happened.

Flag Post

Dat winning score, funny enough, the first time I tried the final level, I got to 4 seconds left, and got a higher score than this. So sadly, I don’t get this score on the leaderboards :(

Flag Post

If you switch 3’s with 7’s, you get your two main anon numbers, epic :D

Flag Post

Escape the Red Giant