Forums Kongregate

Post Your Wins. page 4

1162 posts

Flag Post

I found these rooms next to each other in ASCIIvania, which I highly recommend. Few people will understand what this means though :P I don’t personally agree.


 
Flag Post

Haha. Wiggles certainly agrees.

 
Flag Post

Turtle certainly doesn’t agree. :P

 
Flag Post

My second best ninja ever :)

 
Flag Post

My biggest, most epicest win ever, gotten approximately 14 minutes ago.

I just put it here just so that if I were to accidentally delete it, it would still be here.

 
Flag Post

Minesweeper! :D ♥

 
Flag Post

I always never had the patience luck for that game.

 
Flag Post

From my old computer:

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

From my old computer:

Wow: successive powers of 3…
How did you do that? Heh- coincidence?

The mathematical happenstance interested me more than the scores in themselves

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

My biggest, most epicest win ever, gotten approximately 14 minutes ago.

I just put it here just so that if I were to accidentally delete it, it would still be here.

what, are you kidding? i can get that in one third of that time.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

From my old computer:

no that’s hack. no way i buy that. 3, 3^3, 3^4.

also i once solved minesweeper with 184 mines. it’s my record. unfortunately i saved the image on my old harddisk and it broke.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

From my old computer:

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And OmegaDoom, yes. I am lame. Knowit already.

 
Flag Post

Huh. Never noticed the power of 3 thing. And it’s not hax but I’m flattered you think so. When I do play minesweeper these days, it’s 24 X 30, 199 mines. Sometimes I get it out.

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post

I kind of had fun with the new Flood Runner.

 
Flag Post

Well on the Post your Fails thread I posted my score so close to the 400 mark. So here I will post my score so much OVER that mark (HOUUUURS later!)

 
Flag Post

AFTER 4 YEARS, I FINALLY DID IT. I GOT THE HARD BADGE FROM RAGDOLL AVALANCHE 2.
I wanted to post an ingame pic too but couldn’t do so because I said “OH MY GOSH” 3 times in chat and one of the spaces I pressed also restarted the game.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

AFTER 4 YEARS, I FINALLY DID IT. I GOT THE HARD BADGE FROM RAGDOLL AVALANCHE 2.
I wanted to post an ingame pic too but couldn’t do so because I said “OH MY GOSH” 3 times in chat and one of the spaces I pressed also restarted the game.

Haha awesome, we both got the badge one after another of the few people who have gotten it this week. Although you demolished my score :).

Edit My name isn’t shown on that list because that is the screenshot for highscores of the day, not week.

 
Flag Post

That screenshot is actually with the scores of my friends.
And I wanted to try to get it again because I’ve seen you posting your score here and you reminded me of it. :p

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

That screenshot is actually with the scores of my friends.
And I wanted to try to get it again because I’ve seen you posting your score here and you reminded me of it. :p

In that case, I will take credit for your victory. Just kidding lol.
 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by jh05013:

Whereas I am generally pro in Tetris, I can’t seem to manage a tower half that height in the majority of attempts

The constant wobbling is quite infuriating

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by simeng:
Originally posted by jh05013:

Whereas I am generally pro in Tetris, I can’t seem to manage a tower half that height in the majority of attempts

The constant wobbling is quite infuriating

What’s even stranger is that he didn’t even use the most common method to complete it. It’s crazy. Good for you jh0513!
 
Flag Post

Getting the 99 Bricks imp isn’t really like Tetris at all.

More like developing an intuition for the physics of the game. (It’s internally consistent, but far different than you expect—especially if you’re a big Tetris player.)

EDIT:

Just wanted to put my best Minesweeper times here:

Beginner: 7
Intermediate: 42
Advanced: 116

 
Flag Post

Nailed it.