Forums Kongregate

Post Your Wins. page 9

1166 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:
Originally posted by T6salt:

What is there to say? Apart from I did this while I was talking to my family and not concentrating. Not that I concentrate a lot anyway.

That’s quite a shitty kickoff if it only went to the 13 yard line.

The kickoff kick is computer generated.

Flag Post

That’s strange, the picture usually has a scroll bar.. But anyway that’s an impossible badge! I took a
screenshot after I beat number 13, but then 14 killed me when I was distracted. And I missed the button.

Flag Post

Sorry to double post:

My character from Papa’s Wingeria. I based it off of my roommate’s friend. Yep. Stoners make the best hot wings.

Flag Post

That only took 4 days and 6 towers of 97 and a collapse at 2 left and 3 towers of 96.

Flag Post

LOL, hey bluzzbuzz, try to earn that next badge, I bet you can’t do it!

Flag Post

I earned the easy September 2010, I dunno what’s up with that. Especially since the API submitted naturally, I didn’t do a badge report. :P

Flag Post

Grats.

Flag Post

I earned it four times while Blizz was raging all over it >:)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

Shut up. :P

Gratz, though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

Gratz, though.

You were raging like crazy. There goes Blizz’s day. Glad you managed to do it!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ericzander:

Gratz, though.

You were raging like crazy. There goes Blizz’s day. Glad you managed to do it!

Yeah :P It was the fourth day of trying for that badge, I just wanted it to end :P

Flag Post

Getting to the second million was… interesting.

\(^ ^)/

Flag Post

What the frick.

Flag Post

What the frick.

No, that’s Random, not frick.

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

What the frick.

No, that’s Random, not frick.

trolol

Flag Post

I lost the screenshot, which I am disappointed with, but I was once awarded the first badge for a game. When I refreshed there was only 1 awarded which was mine, and I was like “OMFGBBQ” xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

I lost the screenshot, which I am disappointed with, but I was once awarded the first badge for a game. When I refreshed there was only 1 awarded which was mine, and I was like “OMFGBBQ” xD

That probably means it wasn’t you since the number doesn’t update constantly. I’ve gotten a badge on a game with zero awarded, refreshed and it still showed zero awarded.

Flag Post

Flag Post

I have been trying for the hard badge for 4 years (ever since my very first day with a Kong account), and I finally got it today after 2 runs streaming on Tinychat. Absolutely crazy.

I don’t have the badge window, because for some reason, only the easy badge award showed up. This led to a very interesting reaction on TinyChat where I wasn’t sure if I actually received the badge (despite the game showing 200 seconds) until I loaded my profile and saw the badge there.

Anyway, for posterity, my win of exactly 200 seconds in Particles:

Flag Post

I switched tabs just as i was about to land in the water. Apparently that glitched the game and made me go super deep. Deep enough that I set the All-Time record for depth, by three times the next score… on Day 8.

Flag Post

Not necessarily a “win”, but what is the statistical probability of getting a six-die roll that gives no points whatsoever?
Regardless, turns out getting nothing whatsoever is a scoring roll :D

Flag Post

Say what?

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

Not necessarily a “win”, but what is the statistical probability of getting a six-die roll that gives no points whatsoever?
Regardless, turns out getting nothing whatsoever is a scoring roll :D

http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w324/Joe-Zombie/Kongregate%20Screenshots/ZilchNothing.png

The probability is 2/3^6 = 64/729 = 1 in ~11. I rolled a sextuple 1 once, at odds of 1 in 45,000. But I have no pics.
EDIT: wait, I forgot about triples, quadruples, quintriples, sextuples & runs. It’s less than 1 in 11.

Flag Post

problems with the server. Kongregate for 2 years I do not update some winnings. Kongregate in decline.

Flag Post

Give Up, Robot, Hard Mode.

How the hell someone got 9,875,240 is beyond me.