Forums Kongregate

V.O.K. - Game 7 page 7 (locked)

869 posts

Flag Post

This game makes me mad…I completed the puzzle save for one piece was open ended. It took me 9 minutes to notice it because it wrapped around to the other side. >.<

Also, what happens if by the end, someone hasn’t submitted a score for a game?

Flag Post

[Insert daily banal post here]

Flag Post

w00t! Score get! Now for that pesky hard badge :P

Yeah, I don’t plan on going any higher than this either, unless it’s extremely necessary.

Flag Post

Claiming my day 4 PP. Also I didn’t get my day 3 one. WHY?

Flag Post

Looks like I’m out of action for a while. I’m sure some of you were aware our roommate was moving out & that the computer I was using was his. Well, he took his computer, so now I won’t be able to do anything for a while, unless I can get to a library (not likely) or until I eventually have enough for my own laptop, or some other way. As of now, I can only check Kong out to an extent with my crap phone. Also, the tournament directory thread, someone else is gunna have to take it over. I’m putting my future tourney on delay until further notice, so whoever takes over the thread, please note it down. I’m sorry for the bad news guys, I really thought my return from earlier this year would last longer. I can only hope my absence isn’t a long one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by videogames518:

Looks like I’m out of action for a while. I’m sure some of you were aware our roommate was moving out & that the computer I was using was his. Well, he took his computer, so now I won’t be able to do anything for a while, unless I can get to a library (not likely) or until I eventually have enough for my own laptop, or some other way. As of now, I can only check Kong out to an extent with my crap phone. Also, the tournament directory thread, someone else is gunna have to take it over. I’m putting my future tourney on delay until further notice, so whoever takes over the thread, please note it down. I’m sorry for the bad news guys, I really thought my return from earlier this year would last longer. I can only hope my absence isn’t a long one.

I would love to take over the directory while you’re gone!

Should I make a new thread, or just work out of yours?

Flag Post

I can’t quote or edit any of my post with this phone, but whoever takes over the thread, please PM me the new link. I’m pretty sure a new thread will be made for it, & I like to have the link to the current thread at all times.

Flag Post

I can’t quote or edit any of my post with this phone, but whoever takes over the thread, please PM me the new link. I’m pretty sure a new thread will be made for it, & I like to have the link to the current thread at all times.

I’ll make it soon. It’s a pretty busy night for me, but it is on my list.

Flag Post

Oh, I forgot to mention, whoever takes over the tournament directiry thread will also have to try to keep the master spreadsheet updated. If you are that person, & don’t have spreadsheet powers to edit it, please seek out racefan since he’s the one who originally made it.

Flag Post

Oh, I forgot to mention, whoever takes over the tournament directiry thread will also have to try to keep the master spreadsheet updated. If you are that person, & don’t have spreadsheet powers to edit it, please seek out racefan since he’s the one who originally made it.

It has been done.

Flag Post

Lurker Man to the rescue!

Hope you can come back soon, VG.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ExiledGentleman:

w00t! Score get! Now for that pesky hard badge :P

Yeah, I don’t plan on going any higher than this either, unless it’s extremely necessary.

Originally posted by hiperson134:

This game makes me mad…I completed the puzzle save for one piece was open ended. It took me 9 minutes to notice it because it wrapped around to the other side. >.<

Also, what happens if by the end, someone hasn’t submitted a score for a game?

Players have to post scores for all the games or they’re out of the competition.

Originally posted by green32:

Claiming my day 4 PP. Also I didn’t get my day 3 one. WHY?

I just doublechecked all the PPs in these 4 days, now they’re correctly updated, sorry for the mistake green.

Flag Post

I found out that I utterly fail at this. Let’s hope that the next game will be one I’m good at.

(Yes, I PPosted this just for the PP.)

Flag Post

But your PPs are actually lowering your score at this point.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

Yep. The entire PP idea makes a complete mockery of the scoring system.

EDIT: Oh bugger I wanted to PP ninja 9 o’clock. Oh well.

Flag Post

Improved!

Flag Post

Just in case it gets changed or I improve to a positive score…

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

Improve to less than 15 minutes and everything is gonna be much easier.

Flag Post

Meh, not liking this PP stuff. Can’t leave it for the last couple hours it seems.
a second try score

Flag Post

Sorry for not being able to come here as often as I wanted, it’s just that I currently have classes all day and my computer broke so I’m havng to use my mom’s.

hiperson, remember that you can use the arrow keys, that should help quite a lot on those situations!

I don’t think summing PP would be a good idea, since if that happened most of your score would be determined by having or not the PP. Really, multiplying by 49 or 50 should be pretty much the same thing, however needing to get one more PP to compensate adding 49 instead of 50 should be pretty hard. If someone has a better idea than these two, please say here. I’m starting to think about not using the PP, but I don’t think that would be such a good idea: I’m trying mainly to make people not forget about the tourney, to make them try to get their good scores sooner, and to ask people to be helpful. So, could you tell your opinions on this?

Flag Post

I would disable the PP to the ones who has a negative final score, for everything else I’d like to use the same rules that we used until now.

Flag Post

Look at me i’m a target!
[I really couldn’t think of anything to say, so I just took the first quote I could think of from the last show I watched]
[Cookies if you know where it’s from]

Flag Post
Originally posted by BestMte:

I would disable the PP to the ones who has a negative final score, for everything else I’d like to use the same rules that we used until now.

YES!

Use this please!

Oh, and

Originally posted by BestMte:
Originally posted by hamuka:

Improve to less than 15 minutes and everything is gonna be much easier.

I won’t even try. I’m happy that I could actually finish the thing, so I don’t bother. I’ll just hope that the next game will be one I’m good at.

Flag Post

I hate this game. I really, really hate this game. My brain doesn’t wrap around like the game does. :(

Flag Post

I finally managed to actually beat it, thank god.