Forums Kongregate

V.O.K. - Game 7 page 30 (locked)

869 posts

Flag Post

This spreadsheet is about to reach the following limits: Number of Formulas.

Why not just get rid of the raw data stuff and simply enter scores into the regular sheet?

Originally posted by Lebossle:<br

And the sixth game is:

This is three Only Level !

d’awwww, I suggested that name before it cam eout, but to no use :(

Flag Post

The API didn’t submit for this one either, but I recorded it :D Should be 5,334 frames.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

Why not just get rid of the raw data stuff and simply enter scores into the regular sheet?

Exactly what’s happening.

d’awwww, I suggested that name before it cam eout, but to no use :(

I got that from the badge description, actually…

On a side note: when I went to upload my example of screenshot on imgur, I noticed I had another screenie of this game. Then I remembered: I was a “beta tester” of it! (BTW, the other screenshot was a lvl 29 screenshot, showing that it has MANY ways. Specially because of one missing block. Yes, you can jump through iit from below it, and it’s a shortcut, yes).

Also, you guys who are getting API problems: have you tried Lou’s recomendation? My score was very quick to submit…

Flag Post

For PP.

Flag Post

Okay, numerous games from the Armor Games developer give me that error message. Help?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lebossle:

Also, you guys who are getting API problems: have you tried Lou’s recomendation? My score was very quick to submit…

I have.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSand:

Okay, numerous games from the Armor Games developer give me that error message. Help?

Armour Games obviously ip-banned you.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Well, what with the recent problems with the spreadsheet, I propose using the threadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgEV9wCrFLw7dHUwWWVBc29LLUczM090WGpEdkJqZUE#gid=2
I’ve added all the spreadsheeters, so you can update it now. All you need to do is add the username, time of post, score, screenshot, game & score at the bottom of the Thread sheet. The spreadsheet calculates everything else for you. You do need to enter every post that is PP-worthy, but at least you don’t need to think about it.

Oh, and you can determine the time of a post by hovering over the e.g. “9 minutes ago” or “a few seconds ago” part of the post.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

The API didn’t submit for this one either, but I recorded it :D Should be 5,334 frames.

Video is not working… Please post it once more… EDIT: Works fine now

Originally posted by LouWeed:

Well, what with the recent problems with the spreadsheet, I propose using the threadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgEV9wCrFLw7dHUwWWVBc29LLUczM090WGpEdkJqZUE#gid=2
I’ve added all the spreadsheeters, so you can update it now. All you need to do is add the username, time of post, score, screenshot, game & score at the bottom of the Thread sheet. The spreadsheet calculates everything else for you. You do need to enter every post that is PP-worthy, but at least you don’t need to think about it.

Oh, and you can determine the time of a post by hovering over the e.g. “9 minutes ago” or “a few seconds ago” part of the post.

Official spreadsheet is working fine now.

Flag Post

Yeah but my spreadsheet’s better. You don’t have to worry about what day it is, or has this person already had their PP, or do they get a pp for their score. Since I made the the threadsheet, I’ve picked up and corrected about half a dozen errors in the official spreadsheet. Not counting the ones that you guys fixed initially.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Yeah but my spreadsheet’s better. You don’t have to worry about what day it is, or has this person already had their PP, or do they get a pp for their score. Since I made the the threadsheet, I’ve picked up and corrected about half a dozen errors in the official spreadsheet. Not counting the ones that you guys fixed initially.

I didn’t get the score PP for yesterday.

Flag Post

Originally posted by BestMte:

I didn’t get the score PP for yesterday.

The score pp for a given day will not register until a score is entered for the day after. So (if you’ve got time) go and enter the latest scores in the threadsheet and watch as it magically gives you a point for having the best score yesterday.

Flag Post

Wow. I broke the -6 Std. Score mark, yet I’m on the 10th place (according to threadsheet). Wonders happen, I guess.

Flag Post

Flag Post

I had 26,282 silver coins at one point in this run o_o

Flag Post

Lucky Day for Blizz, improving in almost all the games is not easy to do in 24 hours ;)

Flag Post

PP

Flag Post

Flag Post

I really need some help here. Nobody?

Flag Post

Is it still happening? I’m not really sure how to deal with this error, but for now, try using a different browser and see if it works there.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Originally posted by devourer359:

Is it still happening? I’m not really sure how to deal with this error, but for now, try using a different browser and see if it works there.

Yeah, this works, and it also seems to work in incognito mode on chrome. Although incognito mode isn’t really helpful.