Forums Kongregate

Kongregate Tournament Sign-Ups & Directory (New management!) page 3 (locked)

121 posts

Flag Post

I had already told Bluji that I would be a co-host, but I didn’t expect to have to be ready so soon.

What happened to Ikara?

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

I had already told Bluji that I would be a co-host, but I didn’t expect to have to be ready so soon.

What happened to Ikara?

Ikara was notified at the beginning of Jimmy’s tournament and a closer look reveals he hasn’t logged on since July 10th. A second notification was sent to him at the beginning of Jimmy’s semifinals. No response. I’m not sure whether to treat him as a possible quit kongregate, or just a missing in action sort of thing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hiperson134:
Originally posted by racefan12:

What happened to Ikara?

Ikara was notified at the beginning of Jimmy’s tournament and a closer look reveals he hasn’t logged on since July 10th. A second notification was sent to him at the beginning of Jimmy’s semifinals. No response. I’m not sure whether to treat him as a possible quit kongregate, or just a missing in action sort of thing.

I would just treat him as missing until we find out more about his whereabouts.

Flag Post

Starting Competition

Name of Competition: T.B.A.

Number of competitors being accepted: Unlimited

Name of co-host, spreadsheeters, etc.: co-host racefan12, spreadsheeters BadgeHuntersAnon, Blizzard2000, hamuka, JimmyCarlos, LouWeed, MaistlinRajere and videogames518

Link to qualifying round: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1/topics/287885

Flag Post

Ending Competition

Name of Competition: The Kongregate Olympic Games

Link to final round/thread: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1-kongregate/topics/286812-the-kongregate-olympic-games-the-final-triathlon-congratulations-to-the-medalists

This has been a great tournament, and I would love to help in any future tournaments, b spreadsheeting or helping you decide on games.

Flag Post

Bluji has been moved to the current host position, fogfun did reply to my final notice and confirmed that I may remove him from the list, and exiledgentleman was removed for not responding.

Flag Post

I’d love to help out more with spreadsheeting if anyone ever needs a hand. :)

Flag Post

i would like to apply for co-hosting

Flag Post
Originally posted by SamsterSamster:

Wow, I can’t believe it’s reasonably close to me starting again. I have nothing planned yet >.<

Unlike me. :P

Number of competitors being accepted: 200
(Will only start if I get 50 players)
Approximate run time: 23-38 days, depends on the number of players
Names of co-hosts, spreadsheeters, etc.: videogames518 as co-host, JimmyCarlos, Louweed and anyone else who wants as spreadsheeters

Flag Post

Precarious may begin his tournament any time between now and the 28th of September, at which point the next person available may begin his or hers instead. However this will be unnecessary, as I have been in contact with Precarious.

Flag Post

Signing Up

Name of Competition: Unknown at this point.

Number of competitors being accepted: 64

Approximate run time: 6-7 weeks

Names of co-hosts, spreadsheeters, etc.: None yet, will get some when it’s slightly closer.

Also, if anyone wants me for spreadsheeting or co-hosting, let me know.

Flag Post

I’ll sign up for spreadsheeting help. Spreadsheeting is fun! :D

Flag Post

So. When’s next tourney beginning?

Flag Post

Hipe, I noticed you haven’t been keeping the past tournies list for preference updated. You forgot to add Lebossle’s tourney V.O.K which Cirpacha won, & you also forgot Jimmy’s tourney The Kongregate Olympic Games which Ben_B won while dragonologist23, fatihkutay, & Jaskaron2000 were DQed.

@hamuka I’m not sure if I’ll be able to co-host for you. Financial situations are getting worse & we need to move out of state sometime within the next several months, so I don’t want to risk being a no-show for your tourney, if I by some chance I can’t get Internet back for a while. If I can co-host by the time your tourney comes, I’ll let ya know, but you might need to find someone else to co-host in case I can’t.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

Wow, I can’t believe it’s reasonably close to me starting again. I have nothing planned yet >.<

Names of co-hosts, spreadsheeters, etc.: videogames518 as co-host, JimmyCarlos, Louweed and anyone else who wants as spreadsheeters

I could take vg’s co-hosting spot if you want me to.

Flag Post

I’ll sign up for a 3rd one just because.
Signing Up

Name of Competition (optional): Idunno

Number of competitors being accepted: As many as I can get

Approximate run time: Idunno

Names of co-hosts, spreadsheeters, etc.: Idunno

Flag Post

Starting Competition!

Name of Competition: Lousy Smarch Madness

Number of competitors being accepted: Unlimited

Name of co-host, spreadsheeters, etc.: spreadsheeters JimmyCarlos, Blizzard2000, BadgeHuntersAnon, MaistlinRajere, BestMte, LouWeed, and Ceasar.

Link to qualifying round: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1-kongregate/topics/298831-tournament-lousy-smarch-madness-qualifier

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

Signing Up

please tell me Give Up Robot will be part of it. :P

Flag Post

I’ll update everything probably saturday. I got a rough load of school work this week and it should be all clear after friday.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

Phew, you’re my savior. Of course you can be a co-host, but please be active. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

Phew, you’re my savior. Of course you can be a co-host, but please be active. :)

I will, don’t worry, I’m not the best with SS’ as they hardly work.

Flag Post

Ah, forgot this.

Ending Competition

Name of Competition: T.B.A.

Link to final round/thread: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1/topics/298011

Flag Post

I’ll update everything probably saturday. I got a rough load of school work this week and it should be all clear after friday.

I’m assuming your weekend was just as rough as the week was?

Flag Post
Originally posted by videogames518:

I’m assuming your weekend was just as rough as the week was?

Unfortunately, yes. But Wednesday night should be clear.

Flag Post
Originally posted by videogames518:
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

Signing Up

please tell me Give Up Robot will be part of it. :P

Of course! (and RER and Raider)