Forums Kongregate

New Kongregate Version: Ability to select what you want to show people in your feed page 3

53 posts

Flag Post

I know I already mentioned it, but I’m going to mention it again:

Shouts on other profiles should not appear in our activity feed, please give us a way to filter them out as well. Developer responses also need to be filtered out, as we cannot even delete them manually right now. I can’t post on other profiles or respond to comments on my games without it showing up in the activity feed, and I can’t manually delete either of them (shouts because it deletes the actual shout, and developer responses because it’s bugged and just keeps reappearing no matter what). Also, posting a shout to your own profile posts it twice for some reason.

Flag Post
Also, posting a shout to your own profile posts it twice for some reason.

I’m almost certain that this has to do with the fact that shouts you post on other profiles will also show up on yours, it’s just that in this case, the other profile you’re shouting on is your profile, so it doubles it up (one shout is the one that you left, and the other is the one showing you that it was left).

Shouts on other profiles should not appear in our activity feed, please give us a way to filter them out as well.

While I agree that there should be an option to filter them out, saying that they shouldn’t show up is not always true. To have them show up on both your profile and the other person’s makes it much simpler to continue on a conversation, since you can see that it was responded to just by being on your profile (especially since the current alert in the corner still has some issues with telling you about everything that’s been responded to).

Flag Post
Originally posted by ayumi_stocking:

.xhtml no longer works… damn.
I liked the old profiles ;~;