Forums Kongregate

COCAK= Overloaded

208 posts

Flag Post

With all the recent badges and such being released.. COCAK has become overloaded with things to do. Also one of our dear writers has left us. So that leaves a position open for someone else if they would like to join. You wouldn’t have to write much because I normally do alot of the work.. well me, Sylicas, and Malachi.. =P

So I’ve gotten alot of emails about people that want to join. I wouldn’t mind letting those people join you just have to prove yourself first. Write up a review for a badge, submit it to me and you may see a invitation email in your inbox. I initially only want to get one more writer, although if your guides are all just really good.. I may just get you all =]

Now then Guides/Walkthroughs that would be a great idea to do

Papa’s Pizzeria ~ Hard & Impossible

Gravitee ~ Hard & Impossible

Fold ~ Whoever did the vid guides in the forum.. if you get ahold of me through here.. you may find yourself a position if you would like to do that for future games, maybe once every two weeks.

Portal ~ Guide

really any guide you would like to write up.. The game doesn’t have to have a badge on it to have a guide. As long as COCAK hasn’t previously written about it.

So either post it in the forums sending me a link in here or submit anything to me at Newedge14@yahoo.com which btw I need your email if you are interested.

Also in light of this new found acheivement making fiend known as Greg.. I have decided to do a dedicated few hours for Kong

all times in EST

Tuesdays: 6:00 P.M. – 10:00 P.M. (So I can do any badges that arise)

Thursdays: 6:00 P.M. – 10:00 P.M. (This way I can do the challenge)

Fridays: 12:00 P.M. – 2:00 P.M. (To do any badges associated with the challenge)

Saturdays: 8:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.

Sundays: 12:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.

Hopefully by dedicating my time in small amount of increments throughout the week I can successfully keep up to Greg and help the rest of you

Flag Post

Ok i will make a guide for portal but what do you want it to feautre pics of every lvl since not every level is a matter of putting two portals.

Flag Post

Well whichever you feel is best.. pictures work as well as video.. for video I suggest hypercam2

Flag Post

How about a flash version.Like have pics and click buttons to switch them?

Flag Post

I’m still playing Papa’s Pizzeria,can I send you the data that I currently found? (only about 30%~40% complete……)

Flag Post

because I normally do alot of the work.. well me, Sylicas, and Malachi.. =P

I actually did work?

Flag Post

No his just being nice.

Flag Post

@Nqkoi a flash version would be good I don’t know how often you’d be able to do guides if you do that though..

@Kannushi_Link sure any data would be good

@Sylicas yea of course you do..

Flag Post

Oh Grag im doing it a flash version so you dont have to scroll down and it would be easier this guide is way to long to make pic by pic on one page ive wanted to join COCAK for some time now so i will do my best.

Flag Post

alright sounds good for me, If you’d like I could possibly check the grammar, because I know the Kong Magazine didn’t really receive good reviews mainly because of the grammar.

Flag Post

hehe yea that was one of my bad submissions.Had it deleted to.

Flag Post

I dont really like typing guides but I make videos. Check them out here http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Vertfire
I have 2 Fold Guides and 2 Portal: The Flash Version With more on the way.

Flag Post

Damn this flash version is taking to much time i will make them with hyper cam.

Flag Post

Vert those look really good.. nice work on them =]

Flag Post

Thanks Fragm3nt I would Love to make some for your site.

Flag Post

Hi Fragm3nt. I’m gonna work on a portal guide now.

Can I apply to replace the writer who’s left, seing as how I’m one of the few to have stuff on the site…

Flag Post

mrh e all are applying.

Flag Post

It’s my holiday for the next week, so I’ll have a fair amount of time to write guides etc. Help is here, and in pie form.

Flag Post

I’m not really much of a strategic/guide person but I could complete the customer list for Papa’s Pizzeria. I have all weekend to play that game.

Flag Post

I would Really like to help COCAK so if you like my videos I can make a guide to go with them just tell me I’m Glad to be of service

Flag Post

I really would like to help on COCAK. I’m not very known in here, because of my Spanish speaking, but you can trust on me :)

I could make some reviews, I know that there’s someone that makes them (don’t remember who now) but the titles for the reviews “Focus on: (Name of the game)” would be cool. xD

May help with some badges too. I just need to familiarize (?) with Blogger.

Flag Post

Hey Focus, if you don’t mind I’m going to make fun of your English.

but you can trust on me. :)

I’m sorry, I couldn’t resist.

Flag Post

I could write. Just give me the responsibilities required. I am great at fold and gravitee, and am able to do pizzaria and do most of portal. So sign me up please! I want to work permanantly if possible!(My English is excellent by the way, native speaker, other resume stuff includes lots of writing experience for essays, school papers, the like, and keeping a perfect 100 average in a fairly objectivly grading teacher where most grades come from essays).

Flag Post

Haha, sorry Frag… I kind of slacked off. I was going to make a Storm Winds review, but had too much stuff going on. Plus I was just being lazy xD

So once again, sorry. I really think this is a good idea though! Hopefully we can get some more writers, so I don’t feel so bad about nothing getting done :(

Flag Post

I could write a review of stormwinds, just tell me how you need it formatted.

Also email is Mattmilanowski@aol.com