Forums Kongregate

I always knew it... (now the great profile bug)

33 posts

Flag Post

Yup, He’s the greatest.

Flag Post

What is this suppsed to be exept spam?

Flag Post

Look at the picture very closely.

Flag Post

1337 for points, is that the big deal? Whoop de doo. So what.

Flag Post

You are not up to date on your internet culture it seems.

Flag Post

I was close to that but I overshot…

Flag Post

THIS IS A HUGE DEAL. EVERYONE BE IMPRESSED.

NOW!!

A medal of bravery to Smigbob for bringing this crucial piece of information to the people. You are a patriot sir.

Flag Post

I’m totally going to hack his account and rate one game. MUAHAHA.

Flag Post

Stop getting obssesed with 1337 points.

Hey Damijin, bet you $5 to rate one game?

Flag Post

So, can I get a few points off the deal, ya know, the medal of bravery? Ooh, or maybe a sponsorship for my game? (it’s almost finished, just waiting for art) looks at mike with BIG puppy eyes

Flag Post

This is soo off-topic

Flag Post

The important thing is that there seems to be some formatting problems on the page. Smigbob are you using IE7?

Flag Post

Yes i am, what format probs? On mike’s page, with the add as friend button? That always happens, no matter what. At least on the PC with the slightly smaller screen.

Flag Post

heh, why use IE? in 5 min your can have the superior browser for free.

Flag Post

My dad won’t let me get FF. I loved it the week i did have it, tho.

Flag Post

The important thing is that there seems to be some formatting problems on the page. Smigbob are you using IE7?

I have the exact same problem with FF. Sometimes the text is completely hidden under the badge area.

Flag Post

My problem (and I use FF) is that with people who have quite long profiles the “add as friend” button totally disappears. It is extremely frustrating when I want to add someone from the forums or after they’ve signed off… I have to wait until I can find them in chat.

for example:
http://kongregate.com/accounts/Phoenix00017
http://kongregate.com/accounts/Pereking
http://kongregate.com/accounts/MidgetMan

Flag Post

Hmm, everything looks normal on my Firefox. We’ll add it to the bug list… Thanks for the examples.

Flag Post

The “Add as Friend” button disappears on long profiles for me too. You can always limit the profile char amount..

Flag Post

No! Please don’t do that! Just find some way to fix the bug! No limits, please?

Flag Post

Yes, I am seeing the same thing in IE7, and per AlisonClaire’s examples, I’m seeing that the link is gone completely, regardless of the browser. Thanks for catching those, guys (and gals)! I’ll make note of it.

Flag Post

And here I thought I was the only one having that problem.

I’ve had that problem for quite a while now, and I see the same thing as on smigbob’s profile, with the add and mute links all the way to the right, partly blurred by the achievements menu, on almost every single profile. I started using IE7 a few months ago so I don’t know if that’s the case, I don’t think I ever noticed it using IE6 though.

On the profiles that AlisonClaire linked to, I can see the add link, but not the mute link, but the add link is further down, but still on the same lines as the short profile info, age, sex, location etc. etc.

Flag Post

Come to think of it, I don’t know if I’ve ever seen it properly.

Flag Post

I have. It didn’t start looking like on your screenshot until a few months ago, which is why I’m thinking it may have to do with IE7. Once I have time I’ll try uninstalling IE7 and installing IE6 instead to see if it makes a difference.

Flag Post

Its simple to break.

Just get a friend to go to kongregate (and put damijin as referrer) and register. Bam! +5 points. ^^