Forums Kongregate

New Star Soccer - Plz Help!!

14 posts

Flag Post

Hi, I am new to Kongregate.
I have been playing the unbelievably addictive New Star Soccer all day. I had to log ouy of Kongregate earlier, and when I logged back in, my NSS career had vanished. I had (wrongly, it seems) assumed it would auto save in my Username.

Devastated is an understatement.

I started a new career, but I cannot find anywhere where I can save this current career.
I am sure there must be a way of saving game progress when you have to log out.
Please, please could someone point me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance.

 
Flag Post

Save files are stored locally. If you clear your browser information, it will delete your save files. Also, right click from within the game window, click settings and set your storage to unlimited.

 
Flag Post

Avoid deleting flash cookies and you should be fine. And do what adv0catus said about the storage.

 
Flag Post

It does not save to your account. It saves to your computer. So if you logged on on a different computer, you will have to do it again.

Originally posted by devourer359:

Avoid deleting flash cookies and you should be fine. And do what adv0catus said about the storage.

Save files are not stored in cookies.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

It does not save to your account. It saves to your computer. So if you logged on on a different computer, you will have to do it again.

Originally posted by devourer359:

Avoid deleting flash cookies and you should be fine. And do what adv0catus said about the storage.

Save files are not stored in cookies.

Flash cookies aren’t the same as session cookies.

 
Flag Post

Ahh, it was totally my fault then.
When I logged out earlier, out of habit, I ran CCleaner, which obviously clears all my cookies/history etc.

So, I’m hoping if I do what adv0catus suggested re storage settings, and also remember not to run CCleaner when I next turn my pc off, then my progress will still be there next time I log in to Kongregate?

Thanks for all your replies, btw. Much appreciated

 
Flag Post

On CCleaner, go to Cleaner, Applications, and uncheck Adobe Flash Player in the Multimedia section. After that, CCleaner will leave your flash data alone.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

On CCleaner, go to Cleaner, Applications, and uncheck Adobe Flash Player in the Multimedia section. After that, CCleaner will leave your flash data alone.

Thank you, you have been brilliant help here. I am very much grateful

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

On CCleaner, go to Cleaner, Applications, and uncheck Adobe Flash Player in the Multimedia section. After that, CCleaner will leave your flash data alone.

For the record, I tried this, and it worked a treat.
Thanks again devourer359

 
Flag Post

My sponsorships keep going down how do i bring them back up without having to each week go to life and use up energy. Do i need to play better?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ohiostatebuckey:

My sponsorships keep going down how do i bring them back up without having to each week go to life and use up energy. Do i need to play better?

Bad idea to revive a dead thread to ask a question that has nothing to do with the thread. Try going to the general gaming forum.
 
Flag Post

Hi, im new, and i have the same problem, but I dont understand the explication, someone can make a list step to step? Thanks

 
Flag Post

Just don’t clear any browser information (Cookies, Caches, etc.) and you shouldn’t have a problem.

 
Flag Post

Cache is fine (to clear).