Forums Kongregate

Kongregate - The Card Game

20 posts

Flag Post

I first became interested in Kongregate because of the card game that they were designing – a card game that was supposed to be launched in May. Now we are wizzing our way though fall and still no card game.

Has anyway heard any announcements related to this such as an estimate on the new launch date?

Saved

Flag Post

Saved, if you go to the forum alittle you will find news about it, give it time.

Flag Post

What do you mean? Keep checking the forum for news or sift through old topics for news?

Saved

Flag Post

Official beta testing should start in the next 2-3 weeks. Official launch is a little harder to predict, and I have been burned too many times to give you a date. But we’re getting there.

Flag Post

Well, that is far more information that I have seen thus far. Will the beta be open to the current members of Kongregate?

Saved

Flag Post

Will it be open to me?

“The card game beta must be open to SevereFlame or the entire universe will explode!”

~ Vegeta

Flag Post

It’s probably going to the moderators.

Flag Post

Liar!

….

….

I hope…

Flag Post

It’s probably going to the moderators.

It’s already going to the moderators.I got the mail :P.

Flag Post

I wish I was a mod…sigh oh well, I haven’t exactly been deserving enough, plus I don’t think they’d give the title to a 13 year old.

Flag Post

DUDE! Sylicas, Malachi, Pereking, and JudeMaverick were all thirteen when they were modified. lol Someone want to fact check?

Flag Post

Is it mods only? Pitty, I would LOVE to get into the beta!

Flag Post

Well sure I would like to play in the beta, but whatever, I don’t care to wait another month or two for the full release. And smig, Pereking is 16, and was 16 when he got modded.

Flag Post

I dont see whats all the comotion around the card game i dont have big expectations for it since the characters arent animated.But yea have a nice time testing im sure that it could be usefull for the pieonauts when its out.Freak11magic yea they would some of the mods were made mods when they were 13-14.

Flag Post

It’s already going to the moderators.I got the mail :P.

Didn’t get it yet. I’ll spam Greg on “WTF where our pax card adn game invite lolololol”

Flag Post

I think i will to :P

Flag Post

Smig u forget mez!!!!!!! I waz 13 when i got the almighty banhammer….* cries *

Flag Post

I WANTS TO BE T3H MOD I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME……………..OH NOEZ THIS SUX IM NOT A MOD I CANT PLAY THE GAME THAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SINCE MAY OH T3H NOEZZZZZZZZZZ

Flag Post

DUDE! Sylicas, Malachi, Pereking, and JudeMaverick were all thirteen when they were modified. lol Someone want to fact check?

Wrong. I was fourteen, and Pereking was (and is) 16.

For some reason everyone thinks I’m 13 :/

Flag Post

So as i was saying Malachi is 13.Jk