Forums Kongregate

i am part of the level 65 kong club

55 posts

Flag Post

woohoo i did it,been playing since 2007

Flag Post

Congratulations. Seems like there are a lot more people reaching this milestone nowadays compared to before (more frequently, I mean), which makes me still wonder if a cap raise is going to be happening at any point in the near future, probably not though.

Flag Post

I somehow knew you made this topic. Anyways, congrats on reaching the cap! :D

Flag Post

Congratulations! Now, get all of the badges ;).

Flag Post

Kongrats! :-)

Flag Post

Grats!

Originally posted by devourer359:

Congratulations! Now, get all of the badges ;).

But Caesary

Damnit.

Flag Post

for those who dont know when you turn level 65 you get cake, but of course i added the 65 to it,but still an epic cake,its my profile pic for a while now,and no i will never try to get all badges,i personal think anyone with all badges are cheating,as no one can be good at every type of game that has badges.

let them eat cake

Flag Post

I remember there was somebody legitimately with all badges. I can’t remember who though. Anyways, I made the badges comment just to make fun of the impossibility of it (Battalion: Arena, Caesary, etc.).

Flag Post

SamsterSamster has had all the badges in the past, but I don’t know how much he’s been keeping up on it.

I’m still missing 14, but I have no real motivation to try and pick up some of them, just because I feel they’re beyond my skills and I don’t feel like investing the time to improve my skills. :/

Flag Post

A few people have had them here and there. 123 has had them all and is still extremely close if not there now. Tasselfoot had them all several times (though some not legitimately as admitted at some point) but it looks like he gave up. Then there’s SamsterSamster and surely some others I’m forgetting that are in the same boat as 123.

Closest I ever came was about ~70 badges left. School ramped up though and then I just couldn’t commit.

Flag Post

I do believe Solprovider has roughly less than 20 left to get.

Flag Post

I’m going to stop at level 64, it’s a more exclusive club these days.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

Nah. You want to be part of the “never level 66 club” that will form once they raise the level cap (which is probably 40195 points). Also congrats!

Flag Post

i am part of the badge-hacking club

Just kidding.. some of the 65s are legit.

Flag Post

I’ll make a level 57 club…

Flag Post

i am sure one day they will raise the level cap ,but it will always be nice to know i got there before that happend :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by poisonthewell:

i am sure one day they will raise the level cap ,but it will always be nice to know i got there before that happend :)

You know, the level cap used to be 64 :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gomo_Psivarh:

I’ll make a level 57 club…

My level 58 club will beat yours down.

Flag Post

Good job poison :)
I don’t really care about my level, my aim is to make a game with a 4/5 avg rating

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

SamsterSamster has had all the badges in the past, but I don’t know how much he’s been keeping up on it.

I’m still missing 14, but I have no real motivation to try and pick up some of them, just because I feel they’re beyond my skills and I don’t feel like investing the time to improve my skills. :/

I’ve been slacking a little lately because games I don’t like have been getting badges lately, however I have a six weeks long holiday starting next Friday and then I’ll be trying to get them all.

If anyone’s interested, I need the Reprisal hard (first one I started slacking at), Time World hard (just entered chapter 6), Reactance 2 hards, Glean medium and hard and Ultimate Assassin 3 level pack hard (I’m pretty close)

Also, I have a friend named sonic33blaster who also had all the badges at one point.

Flag Post

gratz.!

Flag Post
Originally posted by SamsterSamster:
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

I’ve been slacking a little lately because games I don’t like have been getting badges lately, however I have a six weeks long holiday starting next Friday and then I’ll be trying to get them all.

If anyone’s interested, I need the Reprisal hard (first one I started slacking at), Time World hard (just entered chapter 6), Reactance 2 hards, Glean medium and hard and Ultimate Assassin 3 level pack hard (I’m pretty close)

Also, I have a friend named sonic33blaster who also had all the badges at one point.

Heh, we both started slacking at Reprisal. Although I still have Boomtown to do as well :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:
Originally posted by poisonthewell:

You know, the level cap used to be 64 :3

the level cap used to be 20!

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

I remember there was somebody legitimately with all badges. I can’t remember who though. Anyways, I made the badges comment just to make fun of the impossibility of it (Battalion: Arena, Caesary, etc.).

Well the joke is on you because I earned these badges earlier!

I pity those who didn’t made it though :(

EDIT: I’m missing around 90 badges

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123aaa789:

Seems like there are a lot more people reaching this milestone nowadays compared to before (more frequently, I mean).

I’ve noticed that I’m leveling up much more quickly. And I think I got why: BotD. Really, I think we’re currently getting more BotD points than new badges points.