Forums Kongregate

Konguering Kongregate page 3

70 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:
Originally posted by schizophoenix:

Why not just aim to reach the level cap with badges? That’s realistic, and allows you to skip the games you don’t enjoy without feeling bad :)

There aren’t enough badge points to get you to the level cap at this time.

By the time he gets all the badges, they’d be just about enough.

Flag Post

Whats the level cap? I’m not really doing this for points or such.. I don’t always do the daily to get extra and such… =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dirkzor:

Whats the level cap? I’m not really doing this for points or such.. I don’t always do the daily to get extra and such… =)

The highest level as of right now is 65, and it takes 36,560 points to get to it. With only badges you can almost make it, but by the time you reach a much higher badge total, and get some badge of the day points too, it could easily be within reach.

Flag Post

Updated.

Episode 4 up!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dirkzor:

Updated.

Episode 4 up!

Not sure if it’s just me, but I noticed a bit of a theme going on with the games for the fourth entry.

Good job so far, it’s been quite interesting to read these, and I can’t wait to see more as they come out.

Flag Post

Episode 5 is now out. I’ve played games such as Tyrant, Endless War 5, Dawn of the Dragon and Burrito Bison Revenge.

There is also a challenge for you all in the end.

Hope you enjoy and please leave comments and critique if you like =)

Flag Post

I’ve tried that challenge some time ago. I failed horribly. Hope you get it, though. :) Protip: Don’t tailslide early in the game.

Flag Post

I know HOW to do it… Just can’t seem to get it right… With high speed and then tailsliding out of the water never seem to boost me enough… More practice =)

Flag Post

For the last two days, I’ve been playing Realm of the Mad God and that just reminded me how unforgiving the game is

I’d really like to see you, Dirkzor, to obtain both hard badges from it and make a commentary about it (lots of ragefaces to be expected :P)

That’d enjoyable and entertaining to read :)

Flag Post

I’ve actually played RotMG quite a bit. Not on kongregate though. To get the badges (if I remember correctly) you just have to play overly cautious… I’ll probably not play that any time soon since I kinda got bored of it last I played =) But a fine little game indeed… =)

Flag Post

Episode 6

Next episode out. Comments or feedback are always welcomed!
Hope you enjoy!

Flag Post

1337th viewer

Flag Post

>Anti-Idle: The Game

>Plenty of time to waste

YOU DON’T SAY? I have played AI:TG for 2 months now, and am only at 1/10th of the game. But I still love that game :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by DiscoMonkey:

Well good luck. I tried doing this a few months ago and guess what? I gave up.

To me, the “Papa’s” series is just horrible and you’re just doing the same thing over and over again. Only difference is that you serve different stuff everytime(burgers, pizzas etc); Its fun at first, but wait till you play the next Papa’s game…I didn’t even try to get the recent Papa’s wingeria(or something)‘s easy badge. So, I feel that you should conquer the "Papa’s" series first. :) Just a little suggestion.

Episode 7 is out. I Completed a papa’s game =) Due to the yo Dawg quest. But my god did it suck. Sorry this episode have taken so long if anyone have been waiting for it (yeah right, lol).

Episode 7

Did you all complete the Yo Dawg quest? You still have 2 days? =)

Flag Post

Oh those Papa’s ‘eria games are good fun, aren’t they? xP
Just not my kind of game(s), I suppose.

Luckily, I’ve completely the quest! I’d better get the rest of the regulars in Crabblesteen Winklepop to finish it too. :o

Flag Post

Episode 8

So yeah, I haven’t given up. Soon 10% though =)

Hope you still enjoy this.

Flag Post

From one Danish badge-hunting TL fan (there can’t be many of us, right?) to another, I wish you good luck! :)

Flag Post

Thanks. I don’t think there are many of us, no. Better stick together =)

Flag Post

Episode 9 out.

Episode 9

2 impossible badges done! =)

Feedback and comments is, as always, welcomed!

Flag Post

I salute to you, my good man. Excellent work!