Forums Kongregate

Kongregate Bots (locked)

19 posts

Flag Post

SomeOne Called Account_Checker Asked My Other Acc.For His Pass.And I Gave It Him

Is There Real Bot Called Account_Checker Or Its A Fake

Flag Post

No there isn’t, it’s a scam!
Nor admins will ever ask your password

I recommend immediatly changing your password in your other account to prevent it being abducted

Flag Post

You should never give your password out to anyone, doesn’t matter what site it is just don’t do it.

I recommend immediatly changing your password in your other account to prevent it being abducted

Do this.

Flag Post

If by some chance you DIDN’T read the Code of Conduct, you should read it. One of the things it clearly mentions is “Keep your password safe & secret

Flag Post

That was kind of fail

Flag Post

You deserve to have your account stolen if you honestly fell for that.

Flag Post

I believe this guy is trolling. I hope he’s trolling…

Flag Post

You shouldn’t even give your password to a time traveling clone of yourself from the future.

Flag Post
Originally posted by L_Deathnote:

I believe this guy is trolling. I hope he’s trolling…

Considering there is an account named Account_Checker, and he is pretending to be the “Official Kongregate Bot to check if your account is being different”, I don’t think he is. (I’m not quite sure what “being different” is supposed to mean.)

Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

You shouldn’t even give your password to a time traveling clone of yourself from the future.

A time traveling clone of yourself should already know your password.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

A time traveling clone of yourself should already know your password.

unless he somehow got amnesia, or hasn’t logged on for a hell of a long time & just forgot it, but remembers that he never changed it. :P

Flag Post

Well, there’s also the fact that clones don’t retain memories.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ayumi_Stocking:

You should never give your password out to anyone, doesn’t matter what site it is just don’t do it.

Do this.

what do u mean thats the account stolen _talking from my aunt computer*

Flag Post

Well I Made Another Account because i canot get it again _’ :’( bye bye firedragon7

Flag Post

Thats My Other Account

Flag Post

Well I hope that you just learnt a lesson about internet.

Edit: Just seen this is one year old.

Flag Post

Contact support@kongregate.com.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Contact support@kongregate.com.

I’m not sure if that will work

Flag Post

Last I heard, an administrator said to direct users to contact them regardless and they’ll determine if they can help of not.

Flag Post

i never give personal info to anyone, most if not all legit websites will not ask you for your personal info!