Forums Kongregate

What was your favorite badge? page 2

43 posts

Flag Post

Run 2 Imp made me feel like a little schoolgirl, eeeeeh!

(My favorite)

Or the Raze 2 Hard.

Flag Post

DTD 1.5’s imp!

That feeling when you earn your first imp badge.

Flag Post

Honestly my favorite badge to get was the Zening hard badge, not because of the game, but the co-op nature of the game let me earn it with my pal burrito. He ended up recording it and posting it on youtube as a walkthrough, and I believe it is the only Zening complete walkthrough up there which is kind of cool.

Originally posted by randomboy839:

DTD 1.5’s imp!

That feeling when you earn your first imp badge.

I’m still so sad that game is unplayable at the moment

Flag Post

Amorphous+’s impossible.

Flag Post

Oooh, difficult choice.

Either Run Elephant Run’s hard badge, the hard badge from Sacred Seasons, or any of Frontier’s badges.

Flag Post

RPG Shooter: Starwish hard badge, Wish Upon A Star. Spent 11 hours in the game without stoping. I think the game has the best story in all kong games.

Flag Post

Run Elephant Run’s hard or MoneySeize’s hard. I’m gonna actually go with the latter, because I liked the badge in every aspect — the task was challenging enough for a hard, the name was funny (Door-to-Door Collection Agency) and the badge picture was neat.

Flag Post

Well probably the M.A.D impossible the feeling to see you destroyed those missiles <3

Flag Post

The Last Stand badge of completing the game- felt like a baaawwss for killing waves of zombies, and beating the game. :)

Flag Post

I’d have to go with the Vector Runner impossible. I earned it after midnight at a time when staying up past midnight was the exception (rather than the norm) for me—and less than a week before taking a summer hiatus from Kong.

Flag Post

I think my favorite badge has to go to a game that always gets a small little spot reserved in my heart, Doeo. It wasn’t a huge game, but honestly, it was adorable. Plus level 3 in hard mode gets you face-palming to feel like you’ve earned your new badge.

Flag Post

Mardek Chapter 3’s Impossible was a really good one.

Can’t recall the names of other ones I fondly recall, only details of the games.

Flag Post

High Warlord from feudalism. I remember when I finally figured out how to take capital cites and got the achievement as the edgar of the trade republic.

Another is field of corpses from warlords call to arms because I always play that game.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

DJManiaz Imp.
One of my hardest badges, but so much fun to earn and dat feel when you finally got it. It’s something I’m proud of.

Also Vertigo Gravity Llama imp. Never before have I put so much effort into one game.

Flag Post

colourpod2: dimension pod (Impossible Badge)

Granted, I totally suck at the game now, but this was definitely one of my favorite badges.

Flag Post

I enjoyed getting the Pandemic 2 impossible badge. The game is a blast, but once you see Madagascar fall – oh the pure bliss!

Flag Post

Gemcraft Labyrinth complete the game hard badge.

It took me like 2 weeks, and I enjoyed it from start to finish.