Originally posted by CowFriend:

How did these guys get here.

Link in the game forum.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tubastein:

Death of the Dragons?

Hopefully not

Flag Post

Is this patch the reason I can’t connect to any chat rooms?

Dear Joe, i invite you to come to Dawn of the Dragon room, and see a little problem about the new patch

Even if I could connect to a chat room, no thank you.
I dislike most of the "MMO"s on here.

Flag Post

the update also broke SyFy Monster Island Raid Links

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

Dear Joe, i invite you to come to Dawn of the Dragon room, and see a little problem about the new patch

are you Joe1017? if not, please avoid it, since the invite wasn’t addressed to you…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cassetti86:

are you Joe1017? if not, please avoid it, since the invite wasn’t addressed to you…

Burn

Flag Post
Originally posted by kyraina:

Please roll back the update for 5PG game chats, then go to work figuring out a real fix. Thanks.

That’s simply unfeasible, I’m sure. Having a few chatrooms in a different version than the rest of the website would break far more than it fixes.

Here’s a better solution: Chill out. I’m sure that the admins either know about the error by now or that they haven’t checked this thread again yet. In either case, posting more complaints will do little. So just sit back and wait for the Kong programmers to get a bugfix up.

Not that DotD is that great of a game in the first place, but…

Flag Post
Originally posted by aturtledoesbite:

Please roll back the update for 5PG game chats, then go to work figuring out a real fix. Thanks.

That’s simply unfeasible, I’m sure. Having a few chatrooms in a different version than the rest of the website would break far more than it fixes.

Here’s a better solution: Chill out. I’m sure that the admins either know about the error by now or that they haven’t checked this thread again yet. In either case, posting more complaints will do little. So just sit back and wait for the Kong programmers to get a bugfix up.

I’m not too sure you understand the full extent as to how this is broken. Take a game that relies on mouse input and now disable the mouse, that is effectively what is happening to DotD, LotS, and several other games.

Flag Post

Hey guys,

We’re super sorry about this. We’re looking into it right now and will do our best to get it fixed ASAP.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cassetti86:

</bloc

Dotd is the best game on kong hands down

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlisonClaire:

Hey guys,

We’re super sorry about this. We’re looking into it right now and will do our best to get it fixed ASAP.

Thanks, we appreciate it :)

Flag Post

Hey guys,

Were super sorry about this. Were looking into it right now and will do our best to get it fixed ASAP.

Awesome :)
Glad to hear that the issue is being resolved, and we can get back to our confines shortly.

Flag Post

Hey guys,

Thank you.

Flag Post

We’re checking this out too, Happy. Do other accounts work for you or can none of your accounts connect?

Flag Post

I also noticed that Friends aren’t tagged as such in the chat list.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/137-dawn-of-the-dragons/topics/283768-chat-bug-raid-links-not-working
There’s a workaround, but players are still unable to post trains, or post raids quickly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RogerDeath:

I’m not too sure you understand the full extent as to how this is broken. Take a game that relies on mouse input and now disable the mouse, that is effectively what is happening to DotD, LotS, and several other games.

Then play a different game. Nothing says you have to be playing the game at all hours of the day. Hell, you’d probably have just been sitting around anyway because of the energy system.

Flag Post

Then play a different game. Nothing says you have to be playing the game at all hours of the day. Hell, you’d probably have just been sitting around anyway because of the energy system.

Why play any game then?

Flag Post

Well it’s not so much taking away the mouse. more like removing the players hands, you can still play, but at extreme discomfort.
You “can” still get raid links in the forums, but this in no way is a “fix”, it’s hardly even work around.
please fix soon before my bleeding arms get infected and cant be healed :(

Flag Post

We’re checking this out too, Happy. Do other accounts work for you or can none of your accounts connect?

Loading a game page normally doesn’t seem to allow me to sign in to the chat, but signing out and then signing my account back in whilst staying on a game page seems to get me in to the chat.
Same for my alts.

Flag Post

I am having the same issue as Happy, I can’t connect to any chat rooms on kong.

Flag Post

I don’t know if this is a part of the patch too, but here:

Flag Post

Try what I did, Rhylica, if you haven’t already.
Load up a game, sign out whilst staying on that page, sign your account back in.
That gets me into the chat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BadgeHuntersAnon:

I don’t know if this is a part of the patch too, but here:

Yep! That’s part of it, good catch.

Our devs have figured out the raid link issue and the chat connection issue, they’re working on fixes now. I’ll let y’all know when they’re actually fixed. Thanks so much for your patience, we really appreciate it.

Flag Post

Ah yup that worked for my Happy, thanks :)