Forums Kongregate

kong staff are you ever going to freeze cheaters who got all badges? page 2

32 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragonologist23:

The only problem is, you have no legitimate proof that anyone with all badges cheated. Try coming back when you get some.

This.

Some cheats are obvious like getting 2147483647 score or earning all impossible badges in several hours, while most of them cannot be distinguished from normal playing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gomo_Psivarh:

Some cheats are obvious like getting 2147483647 score.

I see what you did there. And I’m pretty sure they would aim for 4294967295.

And it is of my opinion that if you’re dedicated enough (and can live without sleep), you can earn all of the badges currently on Kong in just one year “legally”.

Flag Post

I have joined two years ago and can say I have about 70% of all badges. The only badge I ever acquired trough “cheating” was rotaZion. I hated the game and abused the bug to get the badge. I have about 12 impossibles I have all gotten legitimately, and I know a few people who have about 40, and I really trust them when they say they all have gotten them legit, so it should be very well possible to get all badges, not neccessary in five years.

Yes, if someone got all badges and joined yesterday they hacked, yes, but it should easily be doable in 2-3 years.

Flag Post

One of my saddest memories on Kong was having my legitimate #wins high score for Newgrounds Rumble deleted, I assume for suspected hacking. I was addicted to that game for over a month, and had significantly more wins than the next highest score.

Flag Post
Originally posted by schizophoenix:

One of my saddest memories on Kong was having my legitimate #wins high score for Newgrounds Rumble deleted, I assume for suspected hacking. I was addicted to that game for over a month, and had significantly more wins than the next highest score.

Most scores are hidden, not deleted. I believe.
If you contact an admin, they might un-hide it.

I’m not 100% sure, though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by schizophoenix:

Most scores are hidden, not deleted. I believe.
If you contact an admin, they might un-hide it.

I’m not 100% sure, though.

Heh, I’ve gotten over it; that was years ago. I’ll know what to do if it happens again though ;)

Flag Post

Yeah, I meant that as future reference. :)