Forums Kongregate

A challenge for me (and maybe YOU!) page 2

31 posts

Flag Post

dapbot: I think he means that american’s didn’t create English ^^ And creating english would be a stupid thing to do. Hence of all the stupid things they have done, creating English isn’t one of them.

^^ The wonders of English and contextual meanings.

Flag Post

If I recall, it used to be that if you clicked the ‘games’ button, it would show two ‘reccomended’ games that you had not rated yet. I liked that and used to to find the games I haddn’t played yet.

Unfortunately, it seems to be gone. Is there any other way to view unrated games?

Flag Post

Geez, slowpoke.

I rated all games back when I joined.

Flag Post

iyea i iss the 5 points too :( i no i deffinately rated alot more back then than i do now

Flag Post

ugghhh ohhhhh….. 1926 games now…. you beter get to work!

Flag Post

Haha, I’m at about a hundred points from rating games now, and it’s definitely a grueling task. Ah well. Every once in awhile I find an actual good game I wouldn’t have found otherwise, and end up playing it for 15-20 mins. (On the other hand, I’ve also found some that basically get a one star about 30 seconds into playing just because it’s so bad…)

As for how I’m doing it without skipping any games: I sort it by date uploaded so that I start way back in Oct. of ’06.