Forums Kongregate

The Kongregate Talk Show!

33 posts

Flag Post

Yes indeed. I’m here to propose an idea… how about a talk show for Kongregate?

Here’s what I’m proposing:

We start a private chatroom and interview people. Chatroom will (hopefully) be provided by staff, if they like the idea. I’m going to interview famous Kongregans if they want to, and this will be recorded. Who’s up for it?

P.S. Additional help would be needed…

P.P.S. I have a name idea… KongCast?

Flag Post

Sounds like a neat idea. You could always consider talking with FRAGM3NT about it, it could go nicely along with his Developer’s interview.

Too bad I’m not a famous Kongregan. :(

Oh, and are we talking just regular Kongregans or the über mods and staff?

Flag Post

Well… by Kongregan I mean anybody. And yes Themepark, your pretty famous. :D

Flag Post

Sorry, I should’ve rephrased it. I meant if it will only be the regular users, OR also including the mods and stuff. But I guess you mean the latter.

And I’m famous? Why haven’t anybody told me this? Why isn’t there any gossip about me? Why am I not on the front of Kong Magazine (R.I.P.)? :(

But to get back on the serious side, what exactly would you need help with? And do you have any idea what questions you would ask them, and if they’d be standard questions for everybody (like How did you come to Kongregate)?

Flag Post

mebbe you should have people list what questions they would want to ask some people…although tht may not go over well cause i guess it could get a little out of hand

Flag Post

first episode is ready, just gimmie your email.

Flag Post

Hmm like interviews right if so i think you should make a blog at www.blogger.com and start interviewing famous faces from Kong.

Flag Post

private chatroom

You can’t have a “Talk show” if you don’t talk. Get Skype or something.

And I will, of course, question the quality of those shows. Will it be positive? Will it be negative? YOU are the one who controls this.

Flag Post

You can interview me. XD

Flag Post

No one’s given me their Email… I interviewed 2DArray, dang it! It’s 26 mins long. He talks about his future games and gives developers advice.

Flag Post

You know mine, go ahead and send it to me. Anyway, how famous am I?

Flag Post

Pretty famous. Question: Am I famous?

Flag Post

I’d say so.

Flag Post

Yea i’d say your pretty famous.

Flag Post

You’re fairly famous. Am I famous enough to earn an interview, though?

Flag Post

It’s not a question as to how famous you are, but how interesting you are.

…As the way I see it, at least!

Flag Post

Malachi is correct, but Smigbob, I guess I could interview you.

Flag Post

Sweet! how we gonna do it?

Flag Post

Am I famous? I can be interesting and ketchupy and explosive! lol

Flag Post

Maybe you should interview someone infamous instead?

Flag Post

Hey! Maybe Ketchup and I can be interviewed at the same time even though we hardly know eachother!

Flag Post

I’m still very confused as to the format of this talkshow. So anyone who wants to be interviewed, just gives you their e-mail and they’ll do it? And we won’t be able to see the interview? Sorry, it’s a great idea, but I’d like to know what the guidelines are.

Flag Post

Kongregans

When did Kongregans became the official name for Kongregate users. It’s Jude’s super hyper slaves including a Greg is Evil! gameboy! Kongregators >:)

Truth is, the community spotlight nullifies the need for this.

Flag Post

When did Kongregans became the official name for Kongregate users.

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! XD

Flag Post

not really. its : KONGREGATORS, WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!?!?!

kongregators: AHOO AHOO AHOO

me: AHOO ISNT A ****ING PROFESSION!