Forums Kongregate

The Kongregate Talk Show! page 2

33 posts

Flag Post

This seems to have changed to an “am I famous???” thread.

Anyway Retron, me email is max@huntw3.com

Flag Post

I am the next in the Am I famous? line
evilatowork@abv.bg

Flag Post

If you set up the Kong talk show in a way that I could syndicate it such as… if it was a weekly / bi-weekly thing that had a RSS feed, (easiest way to do it is through just making a blog) I could put the links to the interviews on the side of COCAK. I’ve always wanted to do a sort of Kongcast type of thing.. more or less a podcast just talking about Kong related things, but I don’t have adequate equipment.

Flag Post

Lololol, Damijin and I planned this a long time ago, but for that to happen, I must first graduate and stuff :D.

Flag Post

Okay…now I’m even more confused about this whole setup. I thought initially that this was just an e-mail interview, but is it in fact audio-related, podcasts like FRAGM3NT mentions, and if so, how on Earth do you interview the chosen people? o_O

Flag Post

from Retron its all email.. I’m just saying I wish I could do a Kong esque talk show..

But I’m saying if he publishes it he should put it in a blog that way I can put his RSS feed in my blog.. =]

Flag Post

RETRON if you need help organizing it i can help.

Flag Post

well just don’t call it KongCast even if KnoxCast is ending… sob a moment of silence for KnoxCast…………. anyways on the am i famous note am i famous?