Forums Kongregate

New Kongregate Version: Return of friends and fans

49 posts

Flag Post

We’ve switched back to friends and fans and have now removed followers and people you follow. To express love or hate of this change feel free to post your comments in Trickyrodent’s forum post. As for other changes, you’ll notice that we have addd more game categories on our home page too also fixed a few issues around Kongai cards not showing up in the card album.

You can read more about these changes below or in our change logs here.

Flag Post

Users:

• Add additional game categories to the homepage
  • Fix games for your site page for logged in users
  • Return of friends and fans
  • Change link in mini feed to say see all vs show more
  • Fix kongai cards not appearing

Flag Post

I approve of the terminology roll back
For your next update, i suggest you allow me to decide what kind of badges by their difficulty i want to be published on my feed

Flag Post

Wizard Walls is located in the Games for your site feed twice at the top. (Fourth and fifth game down).

Flag Post

Words can’t express my glee over this roll back.
We appreciate it.

Flag Post

I’m very pleased to see Friends and Fans again.

Flag Post

Whoah! I was just looking at my profile and I saw it changed back… I knew the developer team was behind this. ;3 I don’t mind it much either way, I guess putting it back to the original was a good idea.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GameBuilder15:

I’m very pleased to see Friends and Fans again.

Flag Post

Now that you changed it back because people wanted it back, does that mean that whenever there is an update that we don’t like, we can just argue and moan about it and then you’ll change it? :D

Flag Post

It’s great to see friends and fans back again :’)

Flag Post

Good job. I’m happy.

Flag Post

Thanks for the change.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joe1017:

Users:

• Fix games for your site page for logged in users
  • Change link in mini feed to say see all vs show more
  • Fix kongai cards not appearing

Flag Post

Yay! I’m very glad you guys changed it back to the less confusing terminology. Thanks Kongregate!

Flag Post

I thought about leaving soon because of the updates, but… guess I can stay a few more years…

:,D

Flag Post

Yay! Now we don’t have to be considered stalkers anymore! The friends/fans thing is much better anyway. :)

Flag Post

very nice update :)

Flag Post

When I was getting so used to the Followers/Following terms. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

When I was getting so used to the Followers/Following terms. :(

It made me feel special like on Youtube

Flag Post
Originally posted by C0ldSun:

Now that you changed it back because people wanted it back, does that mean that whenever there is an update that we don’t like, we can just argue and moan about it and then you’ll change it? :D

As Trickyrodent mentioned in her forum post, we actually went back and retested the change first. It was doing better so we changed it back.

Flag Post

I can dig it :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Battlecock:

I can dig it :)

battlecock?!
THE ACES OF WWII GOD?!
(bows down)
I AM NOT WORTHY!
_OTL

Flag Post
Originally posted by C0ldSun:

As Trickyrodent mentioned in her forum post, we actually went back and retested the change first. It was doing better so we changed it back.

Ooh, statistics are fun.

Flag Post

Glad to see the friends and fans back. I had no real issue with the following and followers, but friends and fans feels more personal, and feels more like the kind of thing that would be on a social site (which is partially what Kongregate is centred around).

Flag Post

/does not see Bullet Hell

:(

:D:D:D:D:D