Forums Kongregate

New Kongregate Version: Return of friends and fans page 2

49 posts

Flag Post

I didn’t see it announced anywhere but thank you also for bringing back a variation of “This user has muted you.” It appears right above the Activity Feed now. It’s good to have this back :-D

Flag Post

Proof that Kongregate DOES listen to your feedback.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

KONY FOR MOD 2012

Flag Post

This is one small change that has a surprisingly huge impact on the community :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by CantTouchThisKid:

This is one small change that has a surprisingly huge impact on the community :)

Yup so true. (Touch kid) :P

Flag Post

It really should be more “stalkers” than “fans”. A very large number of people that end up in your “fans” list are not, in fact, fans of you, but actually deranged stalkers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BrokenAccount:

It really should be more “stalkers” than “fans”. A very large number of people that end up in your “fans” list are not, in fact, fans of you, but actually deranged stalkers.

The line between “fan” and “deranged stalker” is possibly finer than Kong would like to acknowledge. Have you never found yourself camping in the rain outside your favorite moderator’s house?

Flag Post
Originally posted by schizophoenix:

The line between “fan” and “deranged stalker” is possibly finer than Kong would like to acknowledge. Have you never found yourself camping in the rain outside your favorite moderator’s house?

Nobody camps in the rain outside my house :’(

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

Well that’s your own fault for not telling us where your house is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

Well that’s your own fault for not telling us where your house is.

If you were truly a stalker I wouldn’t have to tell you :-P

Flag Post

That’s why we need a “Block” function.

Flag Post

yeheyheyeyeye hi happy days tententetnen oh me oh my oh we are the lucky ones oh we are the lucky ones~

Flag Post

You think.

Flag Post

Pfft. Just because you can’t see us doesn’t mean we aren’t there.

Flag Post

You think.

Originally posted by aturtledoesbite:

Pfft. Just because you can’t see us doesn’t mean we aren’t there.

Awww, you guize c: <3

Flag Post

Some catagories now show up 3 time on the homepage (if you clikc ‘show more’ max times) while others only show up once.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GameBuilder15:

I’m very pleased to see Friends and Fans again.

Flag Post

I just noticed this. Thanks.

Flag Post

Did this update change something with the profile HTML coding? Anything within brackets is deleted as soon as I save my profile.

For example, < hr > (Without the spaces, obviously), no longer works in my profile. The brackets and everything in them are removed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ploof99:

Did this update change something with the profile HTML coding? Anything within brackets is deleted as soon as I save my profile.

For example, < hr > (Without the spaces, obviously), no longer works in my profile. The brackets and everything in them are removed.

The “about me” section actually doesn’t support HTML anymore (it hasn’t for many years now, I believe), so anything written with HTML tags will not do anything. You can use Textile to format, however, and it can do nearly as much as HTML, just with some limitations (don’t exceed ~15,000 characters or ~20 hyphens used, sorry but I don’t know the exact numbers).

If you want a horizontal rule (the hr tag) you can use the Textile equivelant, which is to put three asterisks in their own paragraph, like this:

This is a paragraph.

This is another paragraph

And it will produce a horizontal rule (some people use hyphens, but that eats at the ~20 hyphen limit).

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123aaa789:
Originally posted by Ploof99:

The “about me” section actually doesn’t support HTML anymore (it hasn’t for many years now, I believe), so anything written with HTML tags will not do anything. You can use Textile to format, however, and it can do nearly as much as HTML, just with some limitations (don’t exceed ~15,000 characters or ~20 hyphens used, sorry but I don’t know the exact numbers).

If you want a horizontal rule (the hr tag) you can use the Textile equivelant, which is to put three asterisks in their own paragraph, like this:

This is a paragraph.

This is another paragraph

And it will produce a horizontal rule (some people use hyphens, but that eats at the ~20 hyphen limit).

Ok, thanks. I just added HTML last month, so I dunno when it stopped working. Thanks for the reply.

EDIT: Textile Codes, such as h1., are not working now. Basic ones like bold, however, are.

Flag Post

good to know they switched back.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator