Forums Kongregate

Post Your Fails. page 11

392 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

[Image]

As I said in chat: Well… shit.

Yeah, some of those levels would outright screw you if you did them a certain way the first time through, luckily for that one my route was essentially down the left side, did a bunch of jumping in place at the bottom to waste time, then snaked up the right side, so it was easy enough to retrace in reverse.

Flag Post

That almost happened to me, luckily I only had one going the bottom right path, so if I went up to the yellow door fast enough after getting that one I could catch them all, except the ones that came out of the door so I had to drop to the half pipe and got stuck a lot.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Decided to continue my game in Min Hero, when I loaded up I was here:

Couldn’t walk back onto the main area, exiting back to the lobby fixed it, but still an odd glitch.

Flag Post

Whee! Yet another screenshot with me! I’m on a roll today C:

Flag Post

DRK always so aggressive, we do not all know how to reed, okay :(

Flag Post

Flag Post

This badge took me a lot longer than it should have. Probably because I was so disheartened by this…

Flag Post

You got it in the end, so congratulations!! <3

Flag Post

Yeah! Nice work Stots! :D

Flag Post

So close on my quest for immortality. I just couldn’t do it.

Flag Post

dat second place shawn

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

dat second place shawn

^

inb4 “fuck you racefan and hamham”

Flag Post

I was sure I would get the Ultimate achievement.

Edit: Done with remaining time 2:31. I hate that level.
Edit: I’ve been raging in the 64th level and some of the later levels are supposed to be even harder more luck based. No idea what they will look like.
Edit @below: Thanks for the tip.
Edit: It was the 59th level, not 64.

Flag Post

jh05013, wait for level 16 on pro. For me it was the most and incredibly annoying level, a good half of tries of which i couldn’t get out of lower right part of map within 30 seconds. And you’re supposed to go to upper left from there. In the end i got lucky to have all the guards turned away from me, and i had only 10 seconds to perfect the level, so i just sprinted like crazy almost in front of them. Luckily the spawn point was close enough to a dead guy.

Flag Post

Why does this always happen to me…

Also, to sweeten the deal, my browser subsequently crashed and I lost all my save data.

Flag Post

Hamfail everybody.

Flag Post

Damn you Dillo Hills and whoever you are, HushBiggns.

Flag Post

It’s a video of me failing with style in Happy Wheels

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kadleon:

Hamfail everybody.

+1

Flag Post

My balls long since broken by the incredible lag, the final indignity looms across the horizon, blotting out the sun like a giant black dildo of doom:

Flag Post

im sorry for not post any image,

but i still want to tell a story,
once upon time i play portal:flash version,
its down to level 36 and im failing too many times :v

Flag Post

This…this…is just…why…

Flag Post

Do you even

Flag Post

The downfall of Kongregte has begun!