Forums Kongregate

Want to be interviewed? page 2

196 posts

Flag Post

I’ve never been interviewed before, but always wanted to! I can has be added, ya?

Flag Post

Okay, sending out questions to all in the thread(If I didn’t(or mistakenly did) include your name, please let me know. I added anyone who asked or looked like they were asking.):

The names in italics I have already sent some questions to begin with, working my way down the rest.

Feel free to send multiple private messages if you exceed the character limit. I’ll either edit it in a google doc or most likely on pastebin. I’ll ask in the message, but feel free to add anything you would like to be asked about. If you are a penguin or penguin lover, let the world know about it!

videogames518
SilentSand
Taiboss
Ericzander
hamuka
WiiPlayer113
braves055
TheWhiteAngel
Seesine
LethalMutiny
MachuPichu
Maik50
dragonologist23
Manluvspenguin
TheChaosNinja
adv0catus
EndlessSporadic
Wiggles96
Tomatoman
JimmyCarlos
papplejacks
eProdigy
khixan
1337al
liliandear
C0ldSun
gammaflux
tEcALLAI
crankdat

bjjdude
Hussain117

Flag Post

You can interview me all you want. Sounds good.

Flag Post

what is this for? it will just be on here so people learn more about us? but you can interview me too if its ok with you:D

Flag Post

It would be awesome to be interviewed =) Could you add me? Thanks!

Flag Post

Sounds like fun Jesse! Hit me up :)

Flag Post

i want to be interviewed too :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

admins

Vorpal did them all in past

D=

Flag Post
Originally posted by JesseMH8:

I’ll give it a shot and see where this goes. It was suggested in one of the personality profiles that anyone would love to be interviewed. Well, here is your chance. Please send me a pm or reply here, and I’ll try to get a list of people to be interviewed going. If you have any suggestions on questions to ask or format, add them here as well. Thanks, and have fun on Kongregate.

yeah ill give it a go.

Flag Post

Cool! May I do it?

Flag Post

I already sent my answers.

Flag Post

I’d like to be interviewed too :)

Flag Post

I’d love to be interviewed, but not a native english speaker either

Flag Post

Hey i’d love to be interviewed.

Flag Post

I added up to crankdat. According to my count, that is 29. I’ll take up to 60 as the official list. The reason being I don’t want to ignore anyone, and I don’t want someone to sign up when I can’t give a realistic date when it would be done.

Right now I am asking for general information you would like to share once you sign up. It would be a great help if you sent me a pm with some information about yourself, and I can build some questions from that. I promise I will have sent at least one pm to everyone up to tEcALLAI by the end of the day.

I would ask for suggestions for questions people want answered, and I would give you credit for them, but I think it is a better idea to add them as a friend and ask, or ask in the thread once these are posted.

Feel free to post any ideas or suggestions. I like the idea of calling these Ego Inflations, inspired by SilentSand.

If you want to be interviewed, please state so in the thread or send me a pm. Thanks!

Flag Post

When will the first interview be published? I’d love to see them. :)

Flag Post

Yeah, I want to see them too. Are you going to be showing them in order of who posted first? Or who answered them all first?

Flag Post

With the amount of people he’s taking on & depending on how long it takes the people to answer, I wouldn’t doubt if it takes him a while to start publishing them.

Flag Post

I’d like to do them in order of who posted first, but I can do some after the first few by who has answered.

If you have already answered, I decided to format the interviews in google drive and share a link that you can edit from(you don’t need a google account). That way there isn’t a character limit, and I can see which have been updated, and can respond back.

I am going to post videogames518 first, I just want to edit the interview and send him a final copy and confirm/have more questions. After that I can go in whatever order I suppose.

I’ll have the questions sent out to all of the names I said earlier, and I will format the interviews and make sure you two have the links to those by the end of the day as well, and work my way from there.

The only concern I have about posting the interviews is if I post too many or too often, some might not get as many responses, or one might get significantly more for whatever reason. So ask whatever questions you want or shout them on their profile and make new friends. I’ll be able to have some up as early as tomorrow hopefully.

Flag Post

Yay! I’m gunna be the 1st one :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by videogames518:

Yay! I’m gunna be the 1st one :D

Yay, I’m 6th. Heh.

Flag Post

Looks like “dis gon b gud”, Jesse!

Flag Post

Efficient Jesse is much more efficient than I am.

Flag Post

hell yea

Flag Post

Unless something suddenly prevents it, it looks like mine is set for publish tomorrow :)