Forums Kongregate

Want to be interviewed? page 8

196 posts

Flag Post

Bumpeth.

Flag Post

i want be interviewed but with how long the waiting list is it will be this time NEXT year

Flag Post

I kind of want to be interviewed, and make a video response to it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

i want be interviewed but with how long the waiting list is it will be this time NEXT year

Don’t worry, I’m working fast to get the interviews done <3 Perhaps in a month or two?

Originally posted by VforVendetta:

That would be great. I’ll let you answer my questions with a video on one condition: if you were to recite this without fail.

But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace soubriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona. Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:
Originally posted by ajx30009:

Don’t worry, I’m working fast to get the interviews done <3 Perhaps in a month or two?

Originally posted by VforVendetta:

That would be great. I’ll let you answer my questions with a video on one condition: if you were to recite this without fail.

But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace soubriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona. Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

so many v`s and why is uzzbuzz on the interview list twice? and pm me when ready to interview me eprodigy and one last thing can my interview thead plz be called " a interview with ajx30009" i don`t need a ego inflation

Flag Post

I’d be honored to be interviewed; to fulfil my dreams. I thought I could get this over with.

Flag Post

Man I can’t wait until riddleschools interview

Also I wouldn’t mind being added to the list thanks :)

Flag Post
and pm me when ready to interview me eprodigy and one last thing can my interview thead plz be called " a interview with ajx30009" i don`t need a ego inflation

Will do, thanks for letting me know!

Flag Post

I feel like I wanted to be interviewed here. I feel sad when I haven’t had any passion with someone who interviewed about me. If interview has made about me, I’ll be happy.

Flag Post

my son(ajx30009) no longer wants to be interviewed. he says that an interview will give him a reason to come back here. he never wants to see or hear about this site ever again

Flag Post

I want to be interwieved.

Flag Post
Originally posted by samantha73:

my son(ajx30009) no longer wants to be interviewed. he says that an interview will give him a reason to come back here. he never wants to see or hear about this site ever again

Alright, I will not interview him. Though, I would really feel more comfortable if he told me himself.

Flag Post

Would be cool to get interviewed.

Flag Post

Add me to the interview list too, thanks

Flag Post

I’d like to be interviewed.

Flag Post

I am still waiting to be interviewed. Just wanted to let you know I still wanted to do this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kmac198:

I am still waiting to be interviewed. Just wanted to let you know I still wanted to do this.

Hehe. Me too! :3

Flag Post

and my name is still not on the damn list after I signed up 100 times

Flag Post

But I was doing interviews :(.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thomas:

But I was doing interviews :(.

Id like to sign up for yours then since these people wont sign me up after I have been waitin for 2 years.

Flag Post

Signed for INTERVIEW TIME