Welcome to compete in yet another Kongregate COMMUNITY tournament! Now, you’re probably going to wonder: – Bluji, why is the tournament name so weird? And I’ll tell you: – Originally, people inputted TBA as their tournament name when signing up for the tournament queue and someone said as a joke that there should be a tournament named with the initials T.B.A. And I got the idea for the tournament name!
So, what T.B.A. is exactly? It’s your ordinary everyday tournament and it’s pretty simple. Here it is in a nutshell.
1. In order to compete, you must complete one of the 62 tasks mentioned in the Qualification sheet of the spreadsheet / in the list linked two posts below. You have time to qualify until 17th August, 2012 and 5:30 PM (GMT+3). Everyone who completes the qualifying requirement goes through to round 1.
2. There will be eight (8) rounds and a redemption. The tournament is planned to end on the 20th September, with rounds 1-3 lasting 3 days each, the redemption and rounds 4-6 lasting 4 days each and the semifinals and finals (rounds 7-8) lasting 5 days each.
3. In each round, people will be eliminated. A red line will be placed in the spreadsheet, and at the end of the round, if you don’t have a score high enough to keep you above that line, you will eliminated. However, you may get back to the competition if you play well enough in the redemption round.
4. Hacking, cheating and score editing in highly prohibited. If you are suspicious of someone cheating somehow, tell me (Bluji) or my co-host (racefan12) about your suspicions. We will then look at the case and see if your suspicions are correct. If we are also suspicious of the same person cheating, we must ask for a video proof for a score high enough, or at least close enough. In case you are unable to provide video proof, you will be disqualified. In addition, if you have been caught for cheating, hacking or score editing in the last three tournaments, you must provide video proof for all rounds.
5. If anything goes wrong, or you are concerned about something, contact me (Bluji) or my co-host (racefan12) or in case you want a quicker answer on something unregarded to upcoming rounds, one of my amazing spreadsheeters.
6. I’m really sorry to tell you that the only thing you can win from this tournament is eternal glory and the winner’s title.
7. Have fun!
All of your scores will be kept listed in the spreadsheet.