Forums Kongregate

The Card Pool has run dry...

25 posts

Flag Post

After this week it seems that Kongregate doesn’t have anymore cards to offer, all we have left is another Ninja item. So I was wondering is there going to be more cards or are super-hard points challenges coming until the new cards come out?

Are challenges going to dispurse? Or will the old card challenges pop up again.. as we enter this vicious cycle..

Questions.. Questions…

Flag Post

I can’t believe it… No more Cards?

Flag Post

HEy frag, you’re eet! Oh well, i hope they don’t rerelease all of the old challenges and cards, because what would the people who already had them do? I like the idea of a card shop where you spend your points.

Flag Post

no more card challenges, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Flag Post

Smig, i think that’s what the points were designed to be for.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kongregate

It’s all there.

Flag Post

Do not despair my friends, there will be more new cards. We’re not ripping the card/morphine drip out of your arms just yet (or any time soon).

Flag Post

I just changed the wikipedia page to say that greg makes badges, not the “main administrator”

Flag Post

They’ll have a refferal contest like they did in alpha..only this time you win Greg’s laundry chore for a week.

Flag Post

They’ll have a refferal contest like they did in alpha..only this time you win Greg’s laundry chore for a week.

You mean I could get to touch greg’s boxers for an entire week? XD

Umm…you didn’t hear that. >_>

Flag Post

>Do not despair my friends, there will be more new cards.

How often does the “card company” release the new cards? LOL

>They’ll have a refferal contest like they did in alpha..only this time you win Greg’s laundry chore for a week.

or maybe a purse. LOL

Flag Post

Considering that most of us don’t have all of the cards, I am pretty confident that the older cards will still tie the large majority of us over for quite a while.

Flag Post

well, if your crazy enough to go find the thread, they did confirm a pirate set for wave 2.

Flag Post

Pirates and robots and witches, oh my!

We’re also adding one new character to each of the old sets. Here’s a little preview of the exiled ninja dude:

Flag Post

Robots too?!? SWEET!

Flag Post

what about those of us who just found this site recently? is there any way we can get a chane to win the old cards? i’ve only been on this site for a few months now and i’d love to get some of the old cards.

Flag Post

We’ll start re-releasing old cards once the game actually comes out.

Flag Post

wooooohoooooooooooooo!!!!!!! i love this website

Flag Post

Oh fiddlesticks.

Flag Post

Cool I like the new ninja and pirates are cool. Maybe we could have a pirate vs ninja tournement where all you can use is pirate cards or ninja cards. I have also been wanting to get I cards that come out before I started coming.

Flag Post

That is a bit useless considering that we only have 8 cards for each set… Maybe later, when we have more.

Flag Post

what about some humor cards? Like a Murloc

Flag Post

well, there was plans for mods to get a banhammer card that did nothing, but apparantly that dissaperad.

Also, does that mean wave 2 will have 36 cards?

Flag Post

Ok, cool I suppose if you already have new cards by all means lets get those before goign to the old stuff!

Flag Post

Here’s the COCAK post (I was forced instructed to write): http://cocak.blogspot.com/2007/10/rumor-on-card-pool-drought.html

Flag Post

I made an earlier post on KCCG about it as well, http://kongccg.blogspot.com/2007/10/pirates-and-robots-and-witches-oh-my.html