Forums Kongregate

Taiboss Ego Inflation

16 posts

Flag Post

Misspelled as Australia, mistaken for Germany, Austria is a unique country despite these misconceptions. Hailing from Austria, the land of schnitzel is the soul-stealing music-loving gamer, Taiboss .

Hallo Taiboss!

Servus Jesse!

Do you mind if I ask your name?

My first name is Michael, my last name will stay a secret.

What country are you in?

Austria (The one in Europe, not Australia)

How did you come about selecting the username Taiboss?

My name got created, when I was 10 and I signed up for Neopets on 2007.4.1.
After many failnames, I typed “Tauboss” the german name for Pidgeot. Already taken, I changed the “a” to a “i” and Voila: I was there. Pronunciate me “Teiboss”

How did you find Kongregate?

Sponsors, my cousin, but I stayed for Endless War 4, which I didn’t find anywhere else.

What is your favorite game on Kongregate?

Hard to say, but definitely one of the Creeper World games.

What are your favorite German and English words, and what is the weirdest thing you have heard people say in English?

German: Heizölrückstoßabdämpfung (Literal translation: heating oil kickback depreciation [didn’t find a proper word for abdämpfung ] ) It makes no official sense, but every letter only appears once.

English: (to) fix, because it’s short, the german word has 4 syllables (reparieren)

weirdest? Probably all the German loadwords like Schadenfreude (joy of harm)

David Bergeaud, Walt Ribeiro, Nick Mckaig are listed as your heroes. Do you want to compose music for video games, tv shows, or other media one day?

Composing music? Not my thing. I’d love to, but I suck with instruments and I’d not spot what note a sound is. I find it sad.

Do you have any favorite songs of each? Do you have any games you favor the music over the game itself(like the game just for the music)?

Yes: The Boldan theme song (headphones recommended), the Pokemon Theme Song ‘Gotta Catch Em All’ For Orchestra and the Pokemon Theme Vocal Cover There are many more awesome songs by all three, but these are the best. The only game that music got me was R&C, but I love the gameplay more.

HAPPY (late, July 30th) BIRTHDAY! How was your day?

Great, I got shitload of money I invested in a second monitor, speakers a new Headset and other things.

What do you like to do when you’re not on Kongregate?

Minecraft, PS 3 and Vita, Reddit, Youtube

How do you like Kongregate+? Any features or experiences you have enjoyed most about it?

The best about K+ is it’s so cheap. The ideas of the features are neat, but not thought out. The private chatrooms deserve more work (whitelist), but overall it’s awesome.

Are there any other composers you like listening to outside of these three?

I am interested in the melody, the sound or the rhythm , but I am not really interested in composer or singer.

What are some things about Austria you love, and may surprise people who are not from there?

We are not Germany, and if someone thinks that we are very unpleased

You have any favorite Austrian dishes?

Schnitzel, try it.

Are you a Brony?

No, but I accept them.

What is your favorite animal?

Penguin.

What is the first life experience you can remember?

When I was ~4-5 sitting in my old couch and asking my mom for a cocoa.

The witch in Snow White used an apple to cast her spell. The witch in Brave used a cake to cast her spell. Have witches gone too far, and should cake be considered “Switzerland” by witches?

I actually never watched “Brave” (If you mean the one called “Merida, Legende of the Highlands” in Germany), but yes. The’re reserved for AIs.

Vampire hunting, Zombie apocalypse, any protips would be appreciated to survive either one.

No. Guns are so rarely here, you won’t survive.

What do you think of roleplay in chat?

I do it rarely, but it’s acceptable

Flag Post

Danke Taiboss!

I had a lot of fun with the interview. I know you said you were not interested in composing music, are you interested in working with music in some other capacity?

Flag Post

Tie-Boss sounds cooler, though. :v

Flag Post

Nice one Taiboss!

Flag Post

Very nice interview :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ericzander:
Originally posted by JesseMH8:

What do you like to do when you’re not on Kongregate?

Minecraft, PS 3 and Vita, Reddit, Youtube

WHEN DOES THE NARWAL BACON!?

Not that part of Reddit.

Flag Post

The first three people interviewed are named Michael?
I think he’s trying to list us Michaels for later elimination.
All future interviewees, beware!

Also, I think I’ll choose to pronunciate you how I wish. You’ll never know!

Flag Post

WHEN DOES THE NARWAL BACON!?

I thought it was the consensus on Reddit was that any Redditor in the wild that said that was an idiot. There was the post a while back where a SAP was on a train with a girl on Reddit. Someone said he should say that and everyone hated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSand:

Good thing I’m Matthew, not Michael. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

Not that part of Reddit.

__

Originally posted by Mysterymason:

I thought it was the consensus on Reddit was that any Redditor in the wild that said that was an idiot. There was the post a while back where a SAP was on a train with a girl on Reddit. Someone said he should say that and everyone hated.

Haha sorry guys. Yeah well actually I never signed up to Reddit and I’ve never said that before just now, and I do feel kinda stupid. I just kinda wanted to see what the feedback would be like. Not good, so I’ll never do it again.

Back on topic, that was a nice interview Taiboss, very interesting. Especially about the little language lesson.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

Good thing I’m Matthew, not Michael. :)

lol Spoilers!

I did an edit and added a few more questions/answers at the end.

Flag Post

All of these have like twice the amount of questions I was asked, I want moar too. :P

Flag Post

Haha sorry guys. Yeah well actually I never signed up to Reddit and I’ve never said that before just now, and I do feel kinda stupid. I just kinda wanted to see what the feedback would be like. Not good, so I’ll never do it again.

No problem. It’s not bad, some people find it funny, but the Reddit hivemind dislikes it. Just warning you, but it’s fine to post it here. ;)

Flag Post

What is this and why am I not that interested in it?

Flag Post

O_o

He’s trying to target & vaporize us! Run for your lives!….. & get a name change

Flag Post

“loadwords” – I never heard that expression, and it perfect for those words :)