Forums Kongregate

hamuka Ego Inflation

17 posts

Flag Post

It’s the hard-rocking Hungarian smartass and grammar nazi, hamuka !

hamuka, what’s your name?

It’s hamuka, of course.

Makes sense. :) Where are you?

I’m in Hungary, more accurately in front of my computer. :)

How did you decide upon the username hamuka?

Well, I don’t really remember (I tend to have a really lousy memory). I think that the username I wanted was already taken, then I thought about choosing usernames randomly. And I liked hamuka.

How did you find Kongregate?

I was playing Learn to Fly 2, and for the Bonus Shop the game asked me to play on Kongregate. I really loved the profile layout (which has now changed), the badge system, and everything in particular, so I decided to make an account.

Do you have any favorite games on Kongregate?

Anti-Idle: The Game. That game is always updated, so it never becomes old. Which is needed because it’s really long. If you’ll try it, then prepare for playing for a year or more until you finish it for the first time (yes, you can restart keeping all of your data and finish it again 10 times if you’re really that much of a masochist :) )

So I heard you like to play soccer?

No, I don’t really like to play soccer, and I’m insulted because of it. :( You see, almost all of my classmates are soccer maniacs, and if someone is a boy and doesn’t like soccer, they troll him to death, or until he exits the school we’re in.

So I heard you like to watch tennis?

Nope, tennis is too slow for me. I however like to watch almost any sport besides tennis.

So…I hope I heard you…like hard rock and being a rebel? Any favorite hard rock bands or songs you would like to share?

Finally, this one’s right. :D My favourite song is I Just Wanna Burn by Verax. I always listen to it when I’m angry. Somehow, it helps me calm down. :)

Any hard rock songs you would recommend to listen to while gaming?

Again, my vote goes to I Just Wanna Burn . I’d recommend listening to it during boss fights. Creates some kind of an atmosphere for them.

Any stories of rebellion you can share with us?

I deeply hate SOPA/PIPA/etc. and the new Kong layout (I don’t want it to turn into Facebook), and I was/am a main rebel against them on Kong. I still have my profile private thanks to the new profiles.

Are you a Brony?

Nope. I’m neutral about bronies, though.

Vampire hunting, Zombie apocalypse, any protips would be appreciated to survive either one.

I’d hide in the nearest gun store, then shoot every zombie which comes in sight. Then, when the area is cleansed, I’d get ~10 guns with lots of ammo, and hide in a food store this time.

What’s your favorite quote, something you say or from someone else.

“Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not even sure about the former.” – Albert Einstein

Your comments on this photo from the Mars Curiosity rover?

Obviously fake. How would Martians know how to talk in English? Still makes me laugh hard, though. :)

Poetry. Are you a fan?

Yes.

What do you do when you’re not on Kongregate?

Read, play with our kittens, play on other websites (like Notdoppler), read some more, look around for some useless statistics which I love.

What is your favorite animal?

Penguins. <(‘’)

What is the first life experience you can remember?

I think it was on my first day in kindergarten. I accidentally broke someone’s sand castle, and got scolded.

Have you ever broken any bones?

Yes, I broke both bones in my left upper arm in 3rd grade. Had to spend 2 days in a hospital, and my arm was in a splint for 2 months.

What do you think of roleplay in chat?

I don’t mind it, until it includes harassing others and doesn’t become spammish/too long (see the example in the behaviour guidelines).

Do you have any conspiracy theories or ideas you know to be true, but cannot prove?

I don’t think I have, although sometimes I could swear that someone is in our house, and then no one’s there.

Flag Post

Yankee go home~!

Flag Post

Thanks for the great interview, hamuka.

What are the names of your kittens?

I am going to play “You Have to Burn the Rope” with I Just Wanna Buuurrrrnnnnn in your honor. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by JesseMH8:

Thanks for the great interview, hamuka.

What are the names of your kittens?

I am going to play “You Have to Burn the Rope” with I Just Wanna Buuurrrrnnnnn in your honor. :)

One of them is named after a puppet show’s character, Mirr-Murr (The link is in Hungarian, but at least you get the idea). The second one is named Cicó after our 18-year-old cat who died a little over a year ago.

Flag Post

I Just Wanna Burn

You have my respect.

Flag Post

’Em rock fans, they scare me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

’Em rock fans, they scare me.

Why? Sure, I heard that an AC/DC concert got so crazy that they turned up the volume to a whopping 130 dB, and that the neighbors complained about the noise – but it can’t be that bad… or is it?

Flag Post

Funny thing about AC/DC is how somebody hacked those Iran nuclear facilities recently and had Thunderstruck blasting at full volume through all of the speakers and PA systems.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Moshdef:

Funny thing about AC/DC is how somebody hacked those Iran nuclear facilities recently and had Thunderstruck blasting at full volume through all of the speakers and PA systems.

“The uploader of the video didn’t make it available in your country.
Sorry.” – Direct translation of Youtube’s message in that link

I get this message so many times that I may actually get used to it. sigh Maybe it won’t be all that bad if I’ll get in Harvard after all…

That aside, I have read an article about that, and I am suprised. What will happen next, Led Zeppelin songs all over Libya?

Flag Post
Do you have any conspiracy theories or ideas you know to be true, but cannot prove?

I don’t think I have, although sometimes I could swear that someone is in our house, and then no one’s there.

It’s you! You are in the house :o

Flag Post

Penguins. <(‘’)

My respect for you has rocketed.

Flag Post

Somehow, I don’t think I ever got on this interview list, despite saying that I wanted to—I got a shout on my profile, but that’s it.

Flag Post

Nice interview guys!

Flag Post

A rebellious grammar nazi?
What a strange combination.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragonologist23:

Penguins. <(‘’)

My respect for you has rocketed.

I thought you were a dragon! Next time I’ll read a person’s profile before assuming anything.

Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

It’s you! You are in the house :o

Oh my gosh, you’re right! I must be in the house!

Originally posted by racefan12:

Somehow, I don’t think I ever got on this interview list, despite saying that I wanted to—I got a shout on my profile, but that’s it.

Where did you request it? I can’t see it in the official thread.

But you’re not alone. Anyone who requested an interview after tttttt didn’t get added to the list. Hopefully Jesse will take care of the issue.

Flag Post

look around for some useless statistics which I love.

:D Gotta love those statistics.

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

I am really sorry about that racefan12. I thought I sent you a pm, but I have no record of it. I’ll send you a pm so we can figure out what works best and get it done at your convenience.